Latest On Tarrabt???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest On Tarrabt???

Really hopes he signs for us-havent seen such a skillful player in such a long time at Loftus Road. He really made something out of nothing.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

yee agree, but like anything good to do with our club the board get rid of it.

Comment

Not Warnock's type of player...
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I managed to have a chat with Gianni last night at the POTY, he said Taarabt was sorted for another year loan next season. So i think you will get your wish and see him in blue and white for a while yet. Not sure how serious his injury is though!!?? So not sure if that will effect things.

He said about Adebola, and in truth if im reading the conversation correctly i think we will be trying to get him. I did suggested Leroy Lita, he said they have spoken but that Leroy is "Differcult" which in fairness i would expect as he is abit of a prat, but he does score goals!! So id be a happy man if he came in.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
          I managed to have a chat with Gianni last night, he said Taarabt was sorted for another year loan next season. So i think you will get your wish and see him in blue and white for a while yet. Not sure how serious his injury is though!!?? So not sure if that will effect things.

He said about Adebola, and in truth if im reading the conversation correctly i think we will be trying to get him. I did suggested Leroy Lita, he said they have spoken but that Leroy is "Differcult" which in fairness i would expect as he is abit of a prat, but he does score goals!! So id be a happy man if he came in.
          Sounds good. Thanks for the info
          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

If we are to mount a serious challenge next year we need him back

I hope this injury is only a light knock and doesn't stop him coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
              If we are to mount a serious challenge next year we need him back

I hope this injury is only a light knock and doesn't stop him coming back
              Dont think the injury is too bad
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

not serious op on monday will be back for next year one of player tell me
                yesterday at PODY

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                  I managed to have a chat with Gianni last night at the POTY, he said Taarabt was sorted for another year loan next season. So i think you will get your wish and see him in blue and white for a while yet. Not sure how serious his injury is though!!?? So not sure if that will effect things.

Yeah we are really going to move forward up front with ade ****ing bola! :cry:

Comment

i had the same op as taarabt on the nhs and was back playing in just over 2 weeks.
                    my mate at southampton had it done and was playing again in a week lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X