Where to stay in Blackpool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sophiee

sophiee nice to see you post ,havent seen ya post for a long time have a lovely time up there, assuming that there will be other qpr fans going up there
    you have a marvelous time,your our lucky mascot who knows maybe we will win four nil...god bless safe journey and have a nice time

Comment

if you dont want the full blackpool experience but want somewhere nice to stay than I can suggest the county in Lytham. its one of my locals

Lytham is a very pretty seaside town on the coast halfway between blackpool and preston 20 mins to deepdale

http://www.ukpubfinder.com/pub/44144 this is owned now by premier lodge and is within a couple of hundred yards of four or 5 other nice pubs and all types of resteraunts

alternatively St Annes on sea a mile nearer to blackpool has plenty of hotels, do a google search. some that are pretty good I am aware of are the dalmeny, the st ives and the grand,

if you want to splash out the clifton arms in lytham is very nice and where the top golf pros stay when the open is played at lytham.

if you do stay in lytham shout out and I will stand you both a drink
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Speak to either Carl or Carla and Book it in the Name of Mr Kevin Roberts you will get a discount but you have to pay £20 per person for a deposit and pay the balance on arrival, you get an evening meal and Breakfast but not sure for 1 night, I booked 7 weeks ago for £99 for 3 nights for 20 of us

277 - 279 Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 6AJ
        The Edwardian Hotel

01253-346492

Comment

Working...
        X