Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-4-2

Worked wonders at home today!!!:shocked::shocked:

4 4 2 only works with 2 count 2 good strikers. Helguson is soo poor i could do better.

Comment

I fully agree .. but have read so many times on this board that we must play 4-4-2 at home with the players we have... maybe the players we have is the reason we didnt play it more this season... just a thought

Comment

Need strikers! asap
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

helguson works very hard so you cant really knock him for that .

Comment

No point in going on about formations, you need the players to play that way. Doesn't matter 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 , or whatever, you need the players to take on board the coaches idea's and put them to practise on the pitch. You can't play with one up front and play long balls to him he just gets isolated,you also need better full backs , so you can use the width on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirsupahoopsa View Post
              helguson works very hard so you cant really knock him for that .
              #### helguson working hard i couldnt give a crap about the work rate that is a poor excuse. Strikers are suppose to score goals...

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                #### helguson working hard i couldnt give a crap about the work rate that is a poor excuse. Strikers are suppose to score goals...
                :shame:

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  No point in going on about formations, you need the players to play that way. Doesn't matter 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 , or whatever, you need the players to take on board the coaches idea's and put them to practise on the pitch. You can't play with one up front and play long balls to him he just gets isolated,you also need better full backs , so you can use the width on the pitch.
                  last year's club remit was, "utility players", now we know what it means regarding defenders

Comment

Couldn't agree more.He ran around a lot,couple of nice lay-offs but has completely lost it in the goalscoring stakes since his time at Watford where he was considered a god.A simple header from 6 yards was directed nearer to the corner flag than the goal.Should've gone to Specsavers.:boss:

Comment

Where is everyone that has been saying for ages you MUST play 4-4-2 at home? sousa out ...doesnt know what he is doing playin 4-5-1 at home!! oh he's gone .. so we play 4-4-2 at home fantastic performance

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                        Where is everyone that has been saying for ages you MUST play 4-4-2 at home? sousa out ...doesnt know what he is doing playin 4-5-1 at home!! oh he's gone .. so we play 4-4-2 at home fantastic performance
                        yep and we played it with our best possible squad didn't we......cannot judge the 442 without the right players playing.

Comment

and we have had our best possible squad available how often this year?

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                            and we have had our best possible squad available how often this year?
                            exactly...we have to chalk this season off as a no go and concentrate on the next........

Comment

lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X