• Show
Clear All

• If You Had To Choose

Between the two
    De Canio
    50.00%
    Warncok
    50.00%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Warnock

Comment

Warnock by a country mile. Dont get me wrong, i was a big fan of LDC and esspecially of the football we played under him, but our results were often very hit and miss.

What we need now is to sustain a serious promotion push by any means necessary, and to do that we need somebody who has been there and done that in this league. Love him or hate him Warnock knows what he is doing and has done well at whatever club he has been at in recent times. Palace might not be setting the world on fire but one thing Warnock has done there, that we havent seen at Loftus road in God knows how long, is put faith in youngsters.

I will be dissapointed if we opt for another unknown quantity if Warnock does indeed want the job.
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Warnock, as much as I like LDC.

Comment

LDC

Comment

LDC
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
              Warnock by a country mile. Dont get me wrong, i was a big fan of LDC and esspecially of the football we played under him, but our results were often very hit and miss.

What we need now is to sustain a serious promotion push by any means necessary, and to do that we need somebody who has been there and done that in this league. Love him or hate him Warnock knows what he is doing and has done well at whatever club he has been at in recent times. Palace might not be setting the world on fire but one thing Warnock has done there, that we havent seen at Loftus road in God knows how long, is put faith in youngsters.

I will be dissapointed if we opt for another unknown quantity if Warnock does indeed want the job.
              Absolutely mate.

The guy knows his onions when CCC football is concerned.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
              X