Clear All

• The situation summed up

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.showNews.php?id=19306
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Clive hits many nails BANG on the head.

The best description of our club's situation that I have read.

Comment

Excellent article.
      Still cannot get over the feeling of what a bad bad mistake this club has made in not only getting rid of Sousa, but the manner of it as well.
      As Clive himself says "Personally I think the departure of Sousa is very bad news"
      I dont know about anyone else, but personally, I couldnt give two hoots about who the next manager of QPR is, it just doesnt seem right at all, & it is not a feeling that is showing any signs of going away any time soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
        Excellent article.
        Still cannot get over the feeling of what a bad bad mistake this club has made in not only getting rid of Sousa, but the manner of it as well.
        As Clive himself says "Personally I think the departure of Sousa is very bad news"
        I dont know about anyone else, but personally, I couldnt give two hoots about who the next manager of QPR is, it just doesnt seem right at all, & it is not a feeling that is showing any signs of going away any time soon either.
        I think most are well over the sacking of Sousa now...

Comment

good report from Clive.

But sorry, it does contradict his reports from the matches. I will get shot down, but it seems popularity is the name of the game.

I'm entitled to an opinion and I allow everyone else to have one, so it would be nice for a change to respect mine.

cheers
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            I think most are well over the sacking of Sousa now...
            A typically small minded comment.
            Not overly surprised that you were the author in all honesty Morris lol.
            Show me an "INTELLIGENT" QPR fan that hasnt got a BIG BIG problem with the whole Sousa affair, as far as I am aware the only people that havent got a problem with it are the usual sorry bunch of Poodles & Puppets, AKA "The Usual Suspects"
            Oh and he wasnt "sacked" either Morris, being an officially paid up junior member of the poodle / puppet brigade you should know to get your officially sanctioned PR club terminology right.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              A typically small minded comment.
              Not overly surprised that you were the author in all honesty Morris lol.
              Show me an "INTELLIGENT" QPR fan that hasnt got a BIG BIG problem with the whole Sousa affair, as far as I am aware the only people that havent got a problem with it are the usual sorry bunch of Poodles & Puppets, AKA "The Usual Suspects"
              Oh and he wasnt "sacked" either Morris, being an officially paid up junior member of the poodle / puppet brigade you should know to get your officially sanctioned PR club terminology right.
              :chill:

you're right, forget terminology, he was sacked.

I'm just surprised it took so long
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Very intresting read !

Comment

I'm still pee'd off with the boards decision to remove Sousa, as the fallout is still with us.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    good report from Clive.

But sorry, it does contradict his reports from the matches. I will get shot down, but it seems popularity is the name of the game.

I'm entitled to an opinion and I allow everyone else to have one, so it would be nice for a change to respect mine.

cheers
                    I cant see in any of Clives earlier reports where he said he wanted Sousa sacked or to go .. but your entiled to spin as much as the next man

Comment

massive mistake by the board and one that could well come back to haunt them.
                      Sousa was backed by vast majority of the fans but then i doubt Flabio and his mates care what we think.

Comment

Pete, dont take this as an attack, it isn't but I do have to ask why you think popularity is anything to do with this?

Clive writes articles, not ( in these instances ) message board posts, although they contain some of his thoughts I doubt they would relay all he would write if it was a post on a message board. Therefore it stands to reason that they wont always tally so to speak. If I reported on something it would not be the same as my full blown feelings.

Match reports would for instance have a different feel to a post on a match in a thread.

So just what is he doing to make himself popular?

I read what he writes, assess it how I see it, as I do with you and many others, I dont sit here holding up score cards and I doubt many other posters/readers do. Is that what you are asking for? While I doubt that the case I wonder about the comment!

Comment

Don't worry, I agree with all his reports.

"popular" was the wrong word.

Should have used "go with the flow".
                          Meaning critiicise the manager and tactics, then when he gets the sack get on the side of the people who felt he should not have gone. Thats what I mean.

As I say, "popular" was not the right word. The above is my opinion and no doubt it differs from many, but I've read all the reports and i thought they were articulate and exceptional. In fact, I agree with much of it.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He tries to be balanced yet give his own opinion. Not easy but he did a good job.

Harsh to say he was sitting on the fence I think Pete. His intention was to offer both side from his point of view I believe.

Good read all the same
                            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                            :grimace:

Comment

I just wonder, if we were running away with this league, playing exiting football to boot, would Sousa have still been removed for the alledged offence, or maybe the spinmasters at hq would have spun into action????????
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X