Latest Odds for our next Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Odds for our next Manager

Sky Bet have removed the odds from their site, do they know something we don't?

Does anyone have the latest odds from another bookie?

Cheers
    Here for the weekend.

it

why did thousands of pounds go on warnock and knowbody else
    its common knowledge that warnock iscomming to rangers i doubt whether any bookie would let you have any bets on the new manager they have well and trully been taken for loads of money

Comment

Originally posted by PaulQPR View Post
      Sky Bet have removed the odds from their site, do they know something we don't?

Does anyone have the latest odds from another bookie?

Cheers
      Well Keane was top of their list and is no longer - seems they really are ITK LOFL
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

http://www.vcbet.com/coupon_outright...eid=&ot=205400

VC still have odds up with De Canio being favourite.

Comment

Hmmm, I can't believe that Neil Warnock is way up there considering he said Palce is going to be his last job.

Cheers Sirpiechucker
          Here for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            why did thousands of pounds go on warnock and knowbody else
            its common knowledge that warnock iscomming to rangers i doubt whether any bookie would let you have any bets on the new manager they have well and trully been taken for loads of money

That's patently not true.

Comment

Jordan said recently that he is planning to sell Palace and if that is true then Warnock will go if not he will stay

Comment

Joe Kinnear is my worry,just the sort of bloke wed go for.If they spend next season i reckon Svens in with a chance.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Of those, two foreigners interest me most - yes de canio is one but the other is Tigana.
                  Of all the English option, Curbishley appeals more than anyone else.
                  Did any of you see the various snippets on SSN yesterday where he was interviewed on various things? Well that took place at an event near me and I was in attendance as my lad benefit's from the facility he was there to open.
                  He was only really interested in talking about the local issues, including Charlton as a lot of the kids are attached to the Club. However, I did ask if there was any prospect of him being our next boss, his answer was very blank - as in a blank look that told nothing. The official line was precisely the one he gave on SSN - he's no closer to coming back into the game as things need to happen and people need to make decisions. I presume the type of decision he means is that a Premier manager gets the sack. He maintains that his future lies in the Premier league though he doesn't answer when asked if that means he will only manage an established Club, one on its way up or one with the potential to get there soon.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X