Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routledge

against she wed he looked superbe and ive heard he was brilliant against
    wolves so could he be one of our secret weapons next season along side vine and buzsacky
    but i would rather see vine in the left wing position he can score ten goals from that position and we need goals badly
    Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 23-04-2009, 08:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    against she wed he looked superbe and ive heard he was brilliant against
    wolves so could he be one of our secret weapons next season along side vine and buzsacky
    but i would rather see vine in the left wing position he can score ten goals from that position and we need goals badly
    I don't know where you heard all that. For me he has been a big disappointment since the Derby and Blackpool games.

Comment

yeah

i went to the she wed game and made himman of the match and sm made him man of the match against wolves away
      remember that he hasnt really had a manager untill gareth took over the other bloke used to play endless seven a side matches and talk about defending all the time
      who eve comes into qpr will cultivate this boy genius and turn him into an england regular

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        I don't know where you heard all that. For me he has been a big disappointment since the Derby and Blackpool games.
        Agreed, hes been poor since those two games.

Comment

well

well it is all about opinion..................i think hell play for england

Comment

Working...
          X