Do we want results or performances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Ah but if you win your games 1-0 you won't be in the Championship for eternity.

I want us to play pretty and win. Man Utd do play attractive football (not as good to watch as Arsenal) and win.
    Totally agree, sirpiechucker. It can be done, is being done, in what I like to call, the old fashioned QPR way.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Ah but if you win your games 1-0 you won't be in the Championship for eternity.

I want us to play pretty and win. Man Utd do play attractive football (not as good to watch as Arsenal) and win.
      But isn't the point that, those with this opinion of playing attractive football, would rather be in the championship playing/watching good football than being bored 1-0 0-0 every week?

I firmly believe that playing attacking football can lead to honours.

Recently some of the best football has been in the 4-4 results we've seen (non QPR I Mean), weren't they great to watch? no 0-0 or 1-0 was better?

Personal opinion but those who think the way they do will not be changed so we wont be changed from one opinion to another.

This is what MB's are all about
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Last years Champions (WBA) and this seasons Champions-elect (Wolves) both finished as highest scorers and with the most points so even in this league is it possible to win and scores goals.

Comment

Working...
        X