I Look forward to making Money on The Half/time Full time bets
    17.65%
    Not going to Re-new
    9.80%
    To Much Of A Yes Man
    27.45%
    He will Get Us Promoted
    29.41%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Lazy board

Comment

I'd be pleased.

This one will split people 50/50.

Comment

Not to sure to be honest definitely a good manager but feel it might be a step backwards

Comment

step backwards..
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

spam
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

On the poll why is there not a 'bad decison' option?

Comment

No thanks.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

EYR,

I guess it will come under "too much of a yes man"

As techincally no-one can argue he is not a good manager
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd bet anyone money that the people opposed to LDC, are opposed to the sporting director?

Am I right?

No other logical reason why you would think LDC was no good. Anyone who watched his teams play regularly, cannot possibly tell me they did not enjoy it.

Comment

What about the LDC back could be a good thing, but I still don't want a sporting director.
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

I wouldnt be opposed to a sporting director whos played the game, not someone who was chairman and a former players agent.

Comment

Im not against a DoF as long as he is going out and signing the players who the manager has singled out, instead of dumping players on the manager who he doesnt want.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I'd bet anyone money that the people opposed to LDC, are opposed to the sporting director?

Am I right?

No other logical reason why you would think LDC was no good. Anyone who watched his teams play regularly, cannot possibly tell me they did not enjoy it.

I'm not opposed to a sporting director, saw what LDC could do without Buzz and Vine, and he done no better than Sousa or Dowie,if fact he did not win any without the above two as far as i can remember.

So that alone says he is nothing special in my book.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Am I right?

I thought he was Ok, that's it. I enjoyed watching the first half on some matches. Didn't like the second half when we sat back once we got in the league and then conceded(Conceded the lead 16 times on his watch, about 5 of those within the last few mins) It would be a step backwards and we need to be going forward. It's a no from me, for that reason and that reason only.

Comment

Working...
                              X