We're Gonna Win, When The rangers Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    To be honest, I am far from alone on my view of LDC.

Its Yourself, KLR, W12ranger who make up the bulk of criticism of him.:boss:
    lol, I've not criticised him once, he is / was a nice man who did seem to have a genuine affinity with the club / fans.
    Still waiting for someone to explain to me the logic & reasoning behind him returning as QPR manager though, doesnt seem or feel like Progress to me ??!
    Havent we got to the point in the "Four Year plan" where we ought to be thinking about making progress instead of going round in circles.
    Like I & many others have said, it was a very bad mistake what has happened with Sousa, most people still feel in limbo IMO, I genuinely dont understand why we got rid of Sousa, he was a good man for the future of this football club & would have done things the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
      lol, I've not criticised him once, he is / was a nice man who did seem to have a genuine affinity with the club / fans.
      Still waiting for someone to explain to me the logic & reasoning behind him returning as QPR manager though, doesnt seem or feel like Progress to me ??!
      Havent we got to the point in the "Four Year plan" where we ought to be thinking about making progress instead of going round in circles.
      Like I & many others have said, it was a very bad mistake what has happened with Sousa, most people still feel in limbo IMO, I genuinely dont understand why we got rid of Sousa, he was a good man for the future of this football club & would have done things the right way.
      I doubt Pete could find posts from either of us criticising De Canio. He could find posts pointing out fact but not criticising either his methods or the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        A good (liitle) run in Feb/March down to Buzz/Vine/Agymang - nothing special and hardly in the 75/76 bracket. There are British Managers available who know the CCC - why would want anything else?? Think McCarthy/Coppell/McCleish - not foreign non-entities.

Just because he's met a few of you down the pub doesn't make him special

McCarthy and McCleish are both foreign managers!!! :what:

Comment

I know - and so is the Boss of the European champions.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

De canio would be the wrong choice We was not that good under him the results prove that, How many managers that cant speak english have succeeded in the championship???? gary Johnson would be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by e=mc2 View Post
              De canio would be the wrong choice We was not that good under him the results prove that, How many managers that cant speak english have succeeded in the championship???? gary Johnson would be my choice.
              So you have it on good authority that he still can't speak English?
              Your nomination is interesting - not because of his managerial skills but because he was once the manager of the Latvian National Team and I don't believe his Latvian is up to much
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

His english has improved.:boss:

if he did come back ( I'M NOT SAYING HE WILL ), he will have Ainsworth and no doubt now his problems have been sorted, he will learn the language more)

Cappello did not know too much English, when he too over the English job.

i've heard it all now.. can't speak great English, so he cannot take the job
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  So you have it on good authority that he still can't speak English?
                  Your nomination is interesting - not because of his managerial skills but because he was once the manager of the Latvian National Team and I don't believe his Latvian is up to much

Most of the Latvian lads spoke English. Not sure how many of our players can speak Italian

Comment

His english has improved.:boss:

if he did come back ( I'M NOT SAYING HE WILL ), he will have Ainsworth and no doubt now his problems have been sorted, he will learn the language more)

Cappello did not know too much English, when he too over the English job.

i've heard it all now.. can't speak great English, so he cannot take the job
                    Lol so you think not being able to communicate in the same language as your players is not important, what about during the match when he wants to get tactical changes out to the players, will they have to work out a series of blinks?

Off the top of your head how many non-english speaking managers have succeeded in this country?
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

It's not the language that's the problem - more his ability to get us out of the divison which I don't believe he (even with the mighty Ainsworth) has got.

What is wrong with a proven CCC manager? Surely there must be more options than someone we've tried befoer and didn't really cut-it?
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

your a joker.

Didn't stop him last time

Glad England never thought the same as you do.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not one of you has answered the question i put forward imo we would be promoted with either gary johnson or martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by e=mc2 View Post
                            Not one of you has answered the question i put forward imo we would be promoted with either gary johnson or martinez.
                            I don't see either of their teams as likely to get promoted so what makes the prospects greater in charge of Rangers?
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

your a joker.

Didn't stop him last time

Glad England never thought the same as you do.
                              Your the joker pal, Capello spoker a decent standard of English when he first arrived here thus being capable to inform his players coherently of his tactics and ideas.

'didn't stop him the last time', erm I think it did as many of the players complained about the language barrier being a problem.

Pull your head out of GP's/LDC's **** and think of the bigger picture for once
                              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                                Your the joker pal, Capello spoker a decent standard of English when he first arrived here thus being capable to inform his players coherently of his tactics and ideas.

'didn't stop him the last time', erm I think it did as many of the players complained about the language barrier being a problem.

Pull your head out of GP's/LDC's **** and think of the bigger picture for once
                                I asked this question the other day and didn't get an answer so here goes again - who complained and to whom, were you there and did you hear it? The only "official" complainant I have ever been aware of was Chris Barker - who moaned about him after Cardiff - he was out of the team and not looking likely to get back so that one's a given - other than that, chapter and verse please.
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X