No announcement yet.

Latest from the Kilburn Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quaz - Can I ask where you have your ST at W12 and how long you have been going to home and away games ?
    Last edited by paulmason; 22-04-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

regardless of how much they end up spending, they should spend none of it until they have sorted out the manager position/
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

must say adebola for me will be another big pat.. blitz first few games and then dry up
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          must say adebola for me will be another big pat.. blitz first few games and then dry up
          Spot on! Why oh why don't we go for a bit of CLASS for a change!!!!

Oh I know why!! Cos CLASS costs!!!!:waaaht:
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

scouting system

what is wrong with our scouting system ian holloway wasnt even allowed
            a scouting system an yet he found sylvien blake but we couldnt afford the two hundred thousand man utd one day he will be worth ten million
            the new scouts have just not deliverd

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              what is wrong with our scouting system ian holloway wasnt even allowed
              a scouting system an yet he found sylvien blake but we couldnt afford the two hundred thousand man utd one day he will be worth ten million
              the new scouts have just not deliverd

When IH was manager (before GP and Zanotti/Caliendo) we had a terrific scouting set up. Mel Johnson did superbly. Need someone of that calibre back that is prepared to do the groundwork rather than hitting the redial button on a phone to an office off of Oxford Circus.:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Quaz - Can I ask where you have your ST at W12 and how long you have been going to home and away games ?
                you can ask mate.......i don't have an ST as i am housebound (10 years now :( ).....but for 20 years before that i was a pay at the gate.......home & away........any particular reason for asking?

Comment

Working...
                X