Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you all be happy with....

LDC new manager

Two quality forwards and a new left back for kick off this season?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Be absolutely delighted, and would buy loads of branded merchandise, season ticket and a hot dog!

Comment

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No to LDC.

Yes to forwards and left back.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

LDCwas good for QPR but why would anyone be happy with a yes man playing players GP think might be good for the team, which is not as good as Ferguson or Warnock as manager signing players they know will be good for the team.

Comment

No to LDC.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Comment

If he can replicate the attacking football then yes, great football to watch and plenty of goals (defence should be better with Gorkss in it)

Part of me does feel we need a fresh manager, the idea of Keane and Warnock is growing on me

Comment

LDC has gone from 8-1 to joint favorite lets hope the bookies have got it right.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

would be happy enough with LDC but not convinced hes the man. I think the appointment will upset some players in terms of the language barrier - which must be a huge problem. Who would be translator? Get Nygaard back!!

I say get Warnock in - we need a top manager who is experienced in this division, and hes the one who would take us forward

Comment

Well my view remains the same as last week, and the week before.
                      I believe LDC and Gaz could be a great combination subject to the following:-
                      1. If (and it's a big if) LDC's English has been greatly improved
                      2. Harbin or someone as successful is retained to deal with fitness matters as this appeared to be an issue before
                      3. We employ a quality defensive coach to maintain and improve the current standard of defending

If those issues can be attended to LDC and Gaz will hopefully be able to focus on the wonderful brand of football we experienced last time round under Gigi.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Well my view remains the same as last week, and the week before.
                        I believe LDC and Gaz could be a great combination subject to the following:-
                        1. If (and it's a big if) LDC's English has been greatly improved
                        2. Harbin or someone as successful is retained to deal with fitness matters as this appeared to be an issue before
                        3. We employ a quality defensive coach to maintain and improve the current standard of defending

If those issues can be attended to LDC and Gaz will hopefully be able to focus on the wonderful brand of football we experienced last time round under Gigi.

I think that is key too mate
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No to LDC

Yes to two strikers

Comment

Wonderful? the away games were awful.
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Scott - does any one have any idea if he has been working on his English at all?

Writtler - the football has not been great away from home for years but that, in part is something that will hopefully improve IF we ever get a manager that choses a formation, trains it, sticks with it and of course IF the manager stays in charge for long enough. The wonderful football to which I refer was of course played at HQ - accept not in every game but it was good to watch and a whole lot better than we had seen for years before it and ever since.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X