What shall I do today I wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What shall I do today I wonder?

Well its such a beautiful day so shall I pop down to the West End to do a bit of shopping,perhaps a few cold beers in Leicester Sq watching the tourists,and then a superb Won Ton Soup with Noodles for just £3 at Wong Keis on Wardour St followed by the Youth Team Cup Final at Loftus Rd this evening all in the knowledge that we still have a football club to support............

or

Spend all day feeding my obsession with that anti Christ called Paladini by googling for any dirt I can find on him and Base agents?

Its a tough call
    Spend the day in the sunshine
    72.73%
    Try and find some dirt on Paladini and Base
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Enjoy the sunshine, though I might play detective Columbo for a few hours.:boss:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Do both do you have a lap top?
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Ahh!!!!!............ another Wong Kei offisionado!

Crispy Pork, Chinese Green Veggies, Prawns in blackbean and Ginger etc

It's described in the Egon Ronay guide as ''uniquely rude''...... but funnily enough, getting a lot more polite of late!

So, up town for my vote......... and leave the conspiracy to other(s):devil:

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Ahh!!!!!............ another Wong Kei offisionado!

Crispy Pork, Chinese Green Veggies, Prawns in blackbean and Ginger etc

It's described in the Egon Ronay guide as ''uniquely rude''...... but funnily enough, getting a lot more polite of late!

So, up town for my vote......... and leave the conspiracy to other(s):devil:
          The service used to be so rude once it made it part of the experience of going there but as you say they actually though still through griitted teeth just about mutter hello now.

I have seen plates swiped from diners and a bill thrust under their nose to those who are eating too slowly and others waiting

Settled for Won Ton soup with noodles wich I always have and £3.20 for a massive bowl is the best kept secret bargain in London and Crispy Belly Pork and Roast Duck on Hot Rice for £4.80 and some Chinese beer to wash it down.
          Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 22-04-2009, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Long time Beefy how are you?

Wong Kei one of my favourite haunts too when I fancy cheap late night Chinese nosh(steady).

I once took my Dad there and the waiters shouted instructions at us where to sit and looked like they were looking for an excuse to throw us out. The rudeness is legendary and almost part of the fun, but they seem to have toned it down a bit these days

Comment

Do you not have a job to go to!?

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                Do you not have a job to go to!?
                Unfortunatly not:(

Comment

Lets do this....

BORKED
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                  X