elliot ward......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elliot ward......

better than any of our defenders and starred in donnys win at sheff weds last nite.........on loan there and we get..............hill:(
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Story of our season. Sadly.

Comment

so if u score a good goal now that makes u a quality defender bring back fitz hall i say

Comment

nowt to do with the goal..........name me one defender we have better than him?????...please dont say the decent but not any better connolly!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          nowt to do with the goal..........name me one defender we have better than him?????...please dont say the decent but not any better connolly!
          Yes Ward is great, so great he couldnt get in the Coventry team or the Plymouth, Bristol Rovers or Peterborough team before that.

How many games have you seen him play in if he is that great?

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
            Yes Ward is great, so great he couldnt get in the Coventry team or the Plymouth, Bristol Rovers or Peterborough team before that.

How many games have you seen him play in if he is that great?
            seen him once or twice to say he is better than gorkks...on par with connolly and leagues ahead of ramage n hill............so id say couldve been a very useful addition to our non existant back four!

Comment

seen him once or twice to say he is better than gorkks...on par with connolly and leagues ahead of ramage n hill............so id say couldve been a very useful addition to our non existant back four!
              Connolly is far superior to Ward and any of our defenders. Problem is that he has played Left back, Right back and Centre mid.

Keep him centre back and watch the quality shine through.

Comment

and im sure alongside ward he'd enjoy having someone half decent to back him up!

Comment

better than any of our defenders and starred in donnys win at sheff weds last nite.........on loan there and we get..............hill:(
                  Another superb bit of business by our saviour. Not forgeting we got Priskin whilst John Stead went to Preston on loan.

Is there no end to this man's wizzardry in the transfer market

Keep gp i say, we would be lost without him

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    Another superb bit of business by our saviour. Not forgeting we got Priskin whilst John Stead went to Preston on loan.

Is there no end to this man's wizzardry in the transfer market

Keep gp i say, we would be lost without him
                    a masterclass in snapping up treasures.........dont forget bob malcolm n danny perejo!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X