Joey Barton's Interview on Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton's Interview on Podcast

There are two podcasts and just about to listen to the QPR one now. I was wondering if anyone had and what they think of what he Joey says?

If you have Spotify, search for 'Joey', you'll see two podcasts. Listen to 'An honest reflection' first.

I was at work and someone from another company asked me what I thought of 'warbs'?

I said I actually think he's the right man for the job and doing well so far, he told me to listen to it.

I wanted to know what others make of it?

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    There are two podcasts and just about to listen to the QPR one now. I was wondering if anyone had and what they think of what he Joey says?

If you have Spotify, search for 'Joey', you'll see two podcasts. Listen to 'An honest reflection' first.

I was at work and someone from another company asked me what I thought of 'warbs'?

I said I actually think he's the right man for the job and doing well so far, he told me to listen to it.

I wanted to know what others make of it?
    I listened a while back , the bloke is a massive bellend with no self awareness.Glad the days of players like him are long gone .

Comment

What did he say ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        What did he say ?
        Errrrrrmmmmmmmm....... Y'know.....errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm..... like... errrrrrrrrrrrm.... Y'know...... our kid, la.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          What did he say ?
          You might need to listen to 3hrs of Joey to find out.

There was podcast a few months ago where Joey said MW did great at Brentford but in the dressing room before Rangers v Celtic they could hear the noise of the crowd and he thought MW was sh1tting it. He was not an elete manager, unike Joey is an elete player having worked at the biggest clubs in England. His reasons for failing at Rangers was because he was not used properly and people were amazed how he performed at Burnley after leaving Rangers. That was because Dyche is an elete manager who uses players in a better way. All the way through one podcast I listened to he was critical of most clubs. Well worth a listen though, he says it as it is, is never sort of a view and in most cases he talked sense even with a huge opinion of himself. His views on Redknapp were hilarious........
          Last edited by SheepRanger; 14-09-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

He kind of built up this mystique as a footballing intellectual but every time I have heard him speak he just comes across as thick as ****. Playing wise he kept doing Beckhamesque cross field balls which more often than not missed their mark and surrendered possession. Don't get me wrong he was a good player and I respect that he manned up after his year in France. However he was not as good as he made himself out to be. I would say overall an average Premiership player who thought he was something amazing. If his ability matched his ego he would have run rings around Messi.

Comment

Tbh he run his nuts off in play off final and I won’t #### him off for that. Not his fault TF gave him 100k a week either

Watched his mob thump a decent posh side last year and the younger kids he and Clint explain what they want and expect. Yep he’s bell end and has moments of lunacy but end of the day for me he contributed in getting us up to the prem it was powers above that cocked it up from there

Comment

Barton was a spoiler on the pitch to listen to him go on you'd think he was zidane . Very lucky to get anywhere near the PL

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Barton was a spoiler on the pitch to listen to him go on you'd think he was zidane . Very lucky to get anywhere near the PL
                  His free kicks were certaintly in the mould of his team mate Roberto Carlos! High and wide.......
                  Last edited by SheepRanger; 14-09-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Definitely worth a listen too and make your own mind up.

My views have not changed and I'm happy with Warbs and what we're doing.

I'm just glad that we've sorted the mess out and learned from it.

Comment

Working...
                    X