Next season start date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season start date?

Think the Prem has slated in 2nd week of September but nothing for EFL yet though "end of August" has been mooted. So, looks like will be 6-8 weeks to prepare for new season, which will presumably start behind closed doors.
    Not a lot of time but I suppose it's the same for everyone..... Be a mad hectic time for everyone involved but I assume there are already bits 'n bobs going on behind the scenes already.
    One thing, I reckon they should intervene with fixture list to have all the drab games scheduled in first half of season. Be rubbish if fans miss out derbies or short haul away days. It's already kind of annoying that we had 3 London derbies during this 9-game run, they should try and backload such games when they compile fixture for next season so we have the possibility of attending in person.

Far too sensible.

Comment

Transfer window opens on 27th July and runs to 16th Oct for EFL clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Hate that - too disruptive when window is open during the season. That's potentially 10 games when you don't know if say, Eze will still be ours from 1 day to the next. They finally got their act together last year and closed window to coincide with start of season,
        Still, I suppose it's needs as must due to Covid but still flipping irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Yes and no. Transfer window runs from July 27 to October 5. There is a domestic only window October5 to October 16th when Prem clubs can only trade with EFL teams and no others. Any players signed will not be eligible for the play offs.

Comment

Working...
          X