Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull

Even they have won tonight. We really are in trouble

They beat Boro' who are also below us, so not a lot has changed really.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      They beat Boro' who are also below us, so not a lot has changed really.
      I think it has because if Boro beat us on Sunday which I think they will and Stoke beat Barnsley on Saturday then the gap between us and bottom 3 will be just 5 points with 5 to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

I think it has because if Boro beat us on Sunday which I think they will and Stoke beat Barnsley on Saturday then the gap between us and bottom 3 will be just 5 points with 5 to play!
        Whatever happens at weekend we will be at least 7 points clear due to wigan situation.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Whatever happens at weekend we will be at least 7 points clear due to wigan situation.
          They have not been deducted any points yet as far as I know??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

They are planning to appeal so we can’t rely on that

Comment

Ifs buts and maybes. There are still 9 teams below us and 7 of them have to go above us in order for us to be relegated. Not impossible but pretty long odds I should think. Our destiny is in our own hands.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Wisdom

Comment

We certainly arent safe,it's possible 54 points could be needed this season to stay up. If our losing run continues things could get nervous for us .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    We certainly arent safe,it's possible 54 points could be needed this season to stay up. If our losing run continues things could get nervous for us .
                    Totally agree and hence my post. Genuinely concerned

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      Ifs buts and maybes. There are still 9 teams below us and 7 of them have to go above us in order for us to be relegated. Not impossible but pretty long odds I should think. Our destiny is in our own hands.
                      I think the current form and manner of losses is very worrying and this is concerning fans.

Comment

Remember several years ago we were "safe" with 9 games to go,we lost 8 in a row and ended up needing to win our last game by a certain amount of goals to stay up.
                        we beat Crystal Palace at home in our final game to stay up on goal difference .
                        I dont fancy having to go to WBA needing to win

Comment

Fact is this, we went into this 9-game run-in 11 points clear of drop. 3 games later we're 7 points clear. We are falling like a stone and will likely only be 3 points clear if we lose the next 3 games.
                          Obviously it's still in our hands and a single win will probably see us safe. But, given we are utterly incapable of stopping opponents from scoring we need to score at least 2 goals to win any game.
                          We need to tear into Boro like a troop of demented spider monkeys right from the get go and don't let up until the 96th minute.

Comment

100/1 with bet 365.

Comment

Take it to boro and see how we get on . Attack attack attack , think we will scrape by just ,if we had 10 games left instead of 6 then I'd be worried as I'm sure teams under us will have to play eachother

Comment

Working...
                              X