Kyle Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Walker

Makes me despair about the mentality, intelligence, and sense of responsibility of professional footballers.

He deserves everything he gets, fines, shame, ridicule - the lot.

What me angry is why the #### it was on the front page of the sun, unbelievable with what’s going on at present

Comment

As a defender I thought it was his job to stop people scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        What me angry is why the #### it was on the front page of the sun, unbelievable with what’s going on at present
        What makes me angry is why I wasnt invited.

Comment

To much money for kicking a bit of leather filled with air , most if these players feel they have have a sense of entitlement , nurses getting paid a pittance working long hours ... How did it ever get to this

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            To much money for kicking a bit of leather filled with air , most if these players feel they have have a sense of entitlement , nurses getting paid a pittance working long hours ... How did it ever get to this
            It got like this because nobody accepts no in the modern world 100k a week he can do whatever wants a fine means sod all his biggest fine would be humiliating him but can’t do that as mental abuse to walker.

Comment

Kyle said in his statement he's sorry for the 'choices he made'. I'd like to see what these ladies look like.

Comment

Wonder what rival fans will serenade him with?

Comment

Total ##### of a man to carry on like this.
                  Morals of a moron.

Comment

Can I just write somthing boring?i just test it,im new here

Comment

Working...
                    X