No announcement yet.

Questions about strikers, recruitment and progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after all that maybe we should try and get Conor back? May struggle to hit the back of the net but has pace and could certainly give the corner flag a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      So after all that maybe we should try and get Conor back? May struggle to hit the back of the net but has pace and could certainly give the corner flag a beating.
      We have to trust Oteh and maybe Clarke/Eze now.. but, let`s hope warburton doesn`t chose to play them at right back or somewhere else..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I think we were making slightly different points Shania!
        That may well be the case. My bad
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I think that given games and with the players who ca play around him such as Eze, Chair, BOS and Clarke then Oteh will become a decent striker at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I think that given games and with the players who ca play around him such as Eze, Chair, BOS and Clarke then Oteh will become a decent striker at this level.
            Another hope I have is that Eze & Co will shoot more often. And better of course...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I know the club are working hard behind the scene, they've been signing good players under the age of 10.

My nephew who is also a QPR fan was wanted by Watford but he signed for QPR yesterday and until he's 11, so a big congratulations to him and we're over the moon.

The club is thinking long term, so maybe not now but in 5 to 10 years time, we'll be producing some of the best players this country will see.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I know the club are working hard behind the scene, they've been signing good players under the age of 10.

My nephew who is also a QPR fan was wanted by Watford but he signed for QPR yesterday and until he's 11, so a big congratulations to him and we're over the moon.

The club is thinking long term, so maybe not now but in 5 to 10 years time, we'll be producing some of the best players this country will see.
                Good to hear and well done to your nephew .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Good to hear and well done to your nephew .
                  Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X