Who is going to this Loyalty Evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to this Loyalty Evening?

Seems a load of tripe from the club to be honest. Last minute decision as they have mean't absolutely sweet fa this season!

Can't bloody wait to see the players who for the majority have under performed this season as we have followed them up and down the country!

They should offer so much for loyalty points that you accumulate. Maybe a reduction on your season ticket? Vouchers for the club shop? Free cup tickets? There's loads they could do!

Should be raised at One QPR meetings.

Thing that made me laugh in the letter was we can email a question to the club about what we want to ask the players. But they don't even know which players will be able to come!

My question

1. Do you think as a team you have under performed this season and if so why?

Cue Rowlands if he comes, to blame injuries!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I suppose missing 5 games this year didnt warrant me an invitation, how many people have been asked to this.

Comment

Originally posted by jjranger View Post
      I suppose missing 5 games this year didnt warrant me an invitation, how many people have been asked to this.
      really??

Are you a ST holder? and only missed 5 aways?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

you can check your loyalty points on the official website. i missing quite a few points

Comment

I doubt i will go to be honest.

Will be at the player of the year event though.

Comment

I doubt i will go to be honest.

Will be at the player of the year event though.

Comment

ive only been to a handful of games and left after 40mins at one!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm a ST and have only missed 4 away games so how come I didn't even get an invite - checking points on the official suggests I'm not even a ST holder as I have no points - WTF? Not that I'd be likely to go but it does show a good degree of incompetence somewhere doesn't it?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Might go, doesnt sound all that interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    really??

Are you a ST holder? and only missed 5 aways?
                    Yes a ST holder.

Comment

Yes a ST holder.

Well you should certainly be invited I would have thought!
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I want to know if we are getting free drinks?????

If we are not, I'll take a back seat.

I'm normally pretty positive about these things, but to shake hands with a few players and be given a discount at the club shop, is not my idea of a night out.

Bluehoop, ring the club, sure they will tell you
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I did not even get an invite but I guess I can blag it with Gianni again

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I want to know if we are getting free drinks?????

If we are not, I'll take a back seat.

I'm normally pretty positive about these things, but to shake hands with a few players and be given a discount at the club shop, is not my idea of a night out.

Bluehoop, ring the club, sure they will tell you
                            You are forever moaning. Give it up peter.

Comment

makes me laugh - i phone the box office to order tickets - and i'm quite rightly asked for my postcode - which i duly give - no one in the box office has yet commented on the fact that i travel from Scotland for every saturday home match - which is effectively an "away" game when you consider the distance i can cover ( a round trip of 860 odd miles ) - in the good old days of Daphne etc these things were always noted - and Daphne god bless her would get me the programmes for midweek fixtures that i was unalbe to make - and she wouldn't take apenny from me - but that was when we were a family club and not a project - just one of the many things that singled us out from the rest - back to my original point - how much loyalty must you show to qualify for the loyalty night ?

Comment

Working...
                              X