Offensive Chanting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Chanting

Liverpool and Aston Villa have been monitoring the form of League Two side Swindon Town's 21-year-old German goalkeeper Steven Benda.

Football fans are narrow minded, hence why The FA have to encourage LGBT campaigns

I remember Reading chanting “grindr, grindr, grindr” to a QPR fan. I mean I think it was meant to suggest the fan was gay & was mocking it

Quite ridiculous. Homophobia has no place in football or the world
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

World has gone PC mad.

Remember watching Brighton years ago in home end and opposition fans chanting things like 'we can see you holding hands' and 'where's your boyfriend gone.' Was meant in good humour and taken that way. If someone wanted to choose to be offended by that up to them. Male working class culture is largely to mercilessly take the riss with few topics taboo.

If comments are meant in a threatening and/or offensive way they should be stamped on. If they aren't should be left alone.

Bit like story this week of some posh boy Tory students threatening to sue their lecturers for discrimination for describing Tories as vermin. Is dangerous to have an opinion about anything these days. How sanitised a world do we want?

Comment

Working...
      X