Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eze

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eze

    Would you be happy to see Eze go for 20m in January if it meant 15m would be spent on strengthening the squad, i.e with five players for 3m each, including a goal keeper, two central defenders, a defensive midfielder and a replacement for Eze?

    I would.

  • #2
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Would you be happy to see Eze go for 20m in January if it meant 15m would be spent on strengthening the squad, i.e with five players for 3m each, including a goal keeper, two central defenders, a defensive midfielder and a replacement for Eze?

    I would.
    I would too providing we didn't do the Eze deal first. Other clubs would then overly inflate their valuations knowing that we have money in the bank!

    Comment


    • #3
      If we were Brentford and spent well on good young players yes, but we have clueless Les Ferdinand

      So absolutely no way


      !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by qpr View Post
        If we were Brentford and spent well on good young players yes, but we have clueless Les Ferdinand

        So absolutely no way
        The same clueless Les who he spent 0 on Eze and is potentially selling him for 20mil 3 years later? That clueless one?

        Comment


        • #5
          If you sell for 20m you land up with about 15m after expenses.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
            Would you be happy to see Eze go for 20m in January if it meant 15m would be spent on strengthening the squad, i.e with five players for 3m each, including a goal keeper, two central defenders, a defensive midfielder and a replacement for Eze?

            I would.
            I would but loaned back for rest of season and a sell on clause

            Comment


            • #7
              January transfer window is for panic buying. Nobody will panic-buy Eze........ Someone like Pelligrini is not gonna stake his future on a player with no top level experience. Eze will move in Summer when there is less panic about and more appetite for building for the future.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeems View Post

                The same clueless Les who he spent 0 on Eze and is potentially selling him for 20mil 3 years later? That clueless one?
                We had a pretty outstanding summer window as well to be fair. Spent 50k, got say 10m (can't remember exactly!) and totally revamped the squad. A goalie, unless Kelly works out or Lumley recovers form, and a defender or two away from being a good side as opposed to one of the main relegation candidates. Warburton appeared to a be a draw for players but seemed from the outside very much a joined up approach between him and the club to recruitment. More of the same and I will be well happy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                  Would you be happy to see Eze go for 20m in January if it meant 15m would be spent on strengthening the squad, i.e with five players for 3m each, including a goal keeper, two central defenders, a defensive midfielder and a replacement for Eze?

                  I would.
                  YES,but he wont and we wont.(get 20 million or even half of that OR spend even half what we get for him)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Need 2 strikers for next season :/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Golborne View Post
                      Need 2 strikers for next season :/
                      Got an idea that Wells will be here next season.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I recall similar conversations around the sale of Sir Les and how badly we blew that pot of gold back in '95

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jeems View Post

                          The same clueless Les who he spent 0 on Eze and is potentially selling him for 20mil 3 years later? That clueless one?
                          Compare Brentford to QPR, yes Les is clueless
                          QPR sold Austin 4million, Smithies 3 million, Freeman 5 million

                          While Brentford get 20 million on their best players such as Maupay any many more, but they progress and recruit well

                          Les is a clown, Warbuton should be praised by impressive cheap signings


                          !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

                            YES,but he wont and we wont.(get 20 million or even half of that OR spend even half what we get for him)
                            Agreed.
                            it is going to be hard to balance the books and a player sale is a necessity. If he goes for 20m it will likely be 10m up front and probably half of that will go to balance the books. Surely we're doing okay developing lads that have been released and using spare cash to bring in a bit of quality on loan?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by qpr View Post

                              Compare Brentford to QPR, yes Les is clueless
                              QPR sold Austin 4million, Smithies 3 million, Freeman 5 million

                              While Brentford get 20 million on their best players such as Maupay any many more, but they progress and recruit well

                              Les is a clown, Warbuton should be praised by impressive cheap signings
                              Are you that naive?
                              Surely you can remember that Charlie only had 6 months left on his contract when we got 4m. And we got the other 8m for players who have hardly kicked a ball in anger in the prem!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X