Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mold appearing on the bread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I didn't leave Craven Cottage with a bad feeling like I have after some other games this season. We actually played well for large parts of the game and lost because Fulham's keeper made some excellent saves. Even with Lumley's mistake we still had more chances than they did. We've played much worst this season. One thing about Fridays game that left me scratching my head was the substitution. Why bring on Scowen?

    We need to put this season into perspective, were doing much better than expected. If we get a new keeper that could make a massive difference.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

      Thanks for the predictive text. I haven't done bad for a thicko living life of luxury.
      It's a life of luxury like you said
      Although WeAre is one of the better posters on here who I respect.
      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 25-11-2019, 01:11 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Mold and mould are alternate spellings of the same word, which can refer to fungus or a container for molten liquid as a noun, or the act of shaping something as a verb. Sorry chaps but nice try. Croyd your education has let you down.
        So was your predictive text right all along then?
        Mould is the British spelling that we all use.
        And I am not seeing mold or mould on Warbs loaf yet!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          I didn't leave Craven Cottage with a bad feeling like I have after some other games this season. We actually played well for large parts of the game and lost because Fulham's keeper made some excellent saves. Even with Lumley's mistake we still had more chances than they did. We've played much worst this season. One thing about Fridays game that left me scratching my head was the substitution. Why bring on Scowen?

          We need to put this season into perspective, were doing much better than expected. If we get a new keeper that could make a massive difference.
          if you had deleted this bit and put we lost because our defending was what you'd see in a schoolboy game, Brentford & Fulham scored identical goals against us free header in between 2 CB ball watching and not marking, as for Lumley seems to be doing this to often for it to be coincidental think he's been told we have to play out from him, and its causing us problems, he ain't good enough to do it, needs to start putting his foot through the ball now & again,

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            We need to put this season into perspective, were doing much better than expected.
            That will soon become "We are where we expected to be" as we head down the table due to our schoolboy defensive unit

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

              That will soon become "We are where we expected to be" as we head down the table due to our schoolboy defensive unit
              It's very possible.

              Comment


              • #22
                Warbuton is mould ing together a team

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dave58 View Post

                  if you had deleted this bit and put we lost because our defending was what you'd see in a schoolboy game, Brentford & Fulham scored identical goals against us free header in between 2 CB ball watching and not marking, as for Lumley seems to be doing this to often for it to be coincidental think he's been told we have to play out from him, and its causing us problems, he ain't good enough to do it, needs to start putting his foot through the ball now & again,
                  Not going to disagree with what you're saying. Lumley has more problems than passing out from the back, his kicking is terrible and he should throw more. He's also really flat footed and far too slow to react.

                  We missed good opportunities to score on Friday, we were never going to hold onto a 1-0 lead that early on.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Overall think he is doing well in circumstances. Fulham a very good side at this level. We competed well in the main at their place and should have picked up at least a point. If squad keeps playing this way we will start to pick up points again shortly. We should only really worry if confidence drops and we stop competing.

                    GP and defence frustrating and costing us points but hopefully that will be improved over next couple of transfer windows. Easy to forget the extent of the changes made in the summer and for no money. We now the basis to evolve the squad and tweak it. A lot of other managers would have had us in bottom three, including most of those we have had since Warnock.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Overall think he is doing well in circumstances. Fulham a very good side at this level. We competed well in the main at their place and should have picked up at least a point. If squad keeps playing this way we will start to pick up points again shortly. We should only really worry if confidence drops and we stop competing.

                      GP and defence frustrating and costing us points but hopefully that will be improved over next couple of transfer windows. Easy to forget the extent of the changes made in the summer and for no money. We now the basis to evolve the squad and tweak it. A lot of other managers would have had us in bottom three, including most of those we have had since Warnock.
                      really don't see what your doctor has to do with it, but whatever is ailing you I hope it's not too serious and you get well soon.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X