Barbet & Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

The bit about having furlong, Lynch and Bidwell doesn’t actually add up. Bidwell the left back for the team top of the league, furlong sold for 1.5mil.

massive overreaction towards Barbet. He looks tidy on the ball, ok he has made a couple of mistakes but he is playing in a new team and at the end of the day he was a free transfer.

Bottom line is guys we have signed aload of freebies so you have to expect a player that has good and bad games.

We are trying to play a nice passing brand of football, now stick with it and the players and it might get us somewhere
    This!! Cut the players some slack,please!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

To be honest, as a fan paying good money to watch games, the least expect is effort. Barbets lack of effort for the second goal on weds allows criticism imo. Not good enough. Mistakes happen, we expect that. Lazy attitude is unprofessional. But as you say, free transfers are free for a reason. They are other teams cast offs. Can't expect them to be world beaters and if one or two turn out to be good then it's a win win. Personally I don't see that with barbet but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Comment

Barbet is better with Cameron in front of him I think.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X