Login in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login in

why do I have to keep login in every time I go into the site I'm ticking the remember me box but the next time I've got to login again. Help

Same for me, I use an IPad.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

What browsers are you using?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Safari
        never had a problem before.

Comment

Weird.
          Could you give Chrome a try and let me know if it still keeps prompting you to login?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I am having the same issues using Safari on my Mac, on my iPad I remain perpetually logged in using Safari!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

its the forums new plan to help tackle obesity in fingers.We are making you type more to keep the weight off your digits.Be thankful the forum cares for your health.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                its the forums new plan to help tackle obesity in fingers.We are making you type more to keep the weight off your digits.Be thankful the forum cares for your health.
                My fingers are already sore from playing too much bass guitar!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Try to disable the anti tracking features in your Safari browsers. The site software needs to track you to keep you logged in...

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
                    Try to disable the anti tracking features in your Safari browsers. The site software needs to track you to keep you logged in...
                    The thing is, nothing has changed on my Mac, something changed at the site I believe!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I now use Firefox as Safari says the WATRb site is not secure.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        I now use Firefox as Safari says the WATRb site is not secure.
                        Chrome has been saying that for ages. I take no notice of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

The thing is, nothing has changed on my Mac, something changed at the site I believe!
                          The do not track stuff in Safari has gone through various iterations recently. Since all users who are reporting issues here are using Safari this would make sense as a good place to start troubleshooting.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

The do not track stuff in Safari has gone through various iterations recently. Since all users who are reporting issues here are using Safari this would make sense as a good place to start troubleshooting.
                            Cheers!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                            X