Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

    Who on this forum lives the nearest to QPR & who lives the furthest?

    I'm from Basingstoke so that's an hours drive, are you close or far from QPR?


    !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

  • #2
    chelmsford,essexshire,until shania takes me on as her live in sex toy them i be somewhere in norway sweeden i imagine
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

    Comment


    • #3
      wormholt road w12.

      5 minute walk every home game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wormholt View Post
          wormholt road w12.

          5 minute walk every home game.
          You're currently winning the closest


          !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Tennessee. Unfortunately that means Iíve only ever made it to one game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kobold View Post
              Tennessee. Unfortunately that means Iíve only ever made it to one game.
              You say it like a really bad thing? All supporters are valued and it makes it even more special in the rare occasions you can come to Loftus Road (KPF). Much respect mate

              Currently winning the furthest place


              !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Dublin

                Comment


                • #9
                  dave must win farthest,i mean once a month he on another planet on here
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Georgian Bay, Ontario Canada (3508 miles), but I did spend first 5 years of my life also living on Wormholt road, then next 30ish swerving around Harlesden, Stonebridge, all the 'Finchley's and Harrow's, North, South and Weald and ended up in Northwood before moving over here
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Georgian Bay, Ontario Canada (3508 miles), but I did spend first 5 years of my life also living on Wormholt road, then next 30ish swerving around Harlesden, Stonebridge, all the 'Finchley's and Harrow's, North, South and Weald and ended up in Northwood before moving over here
                      your nearly french now
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Swindon - it's still the 1960s here so about 50 years away

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Live quite near Oslo, Norway. Still not seen QPR live, but will hopefully do it this season
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Live quite near Oslo, Norway. Still not seen QPR live, but will hopefully do it this season
                            Good luck with that Shania, I think youíre a lovely forum member & definitely deserves to see QPR play


                            !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Live quite near Oslo, Norway. Still not seen QPR live, but will hopefully do it this season
                              You Norwegian then, or just living there? Why QPR?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X