Out on limb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out on limb

Haven’t posted on this forum for a number of years but reading all the negativity around I wanted to give my view.

I for one, am feeling optimistic about the new season. The additions I believe are of a good enough standard to comfortably keep us in this league - especially if the premier league youngsters reach their potential.

The outgoings so far have been right, maybe not the top end of their valuations but fair based on age and what they’ve achieved. Plus I want 25 players that want to be at the club and those that are on their way out probably don’t want to be here.

the clubs made some terrible judgement calls over the past few years and we’re paying the price. I truly believe this summer will go a long way to fixing that. Very impressed with those at the club making it happen.

Good business so far. Get the forwards we need and maybe we’ll be the surprise package. But I fully expect to finish 10th to 15th.

Come on you R’s!

Good reasonable post.
    Don't leave it so long next time
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH View Post
      Haven’t posted on this forum for a number of years but reading all the negativity around I wanted to give my view.

I for one, am feeling optimistic about the new season. The additions I believe are of a good enough standard to comfortably keep us in this league - especially if the premier league youngsters reach their potential.

The outgoings so far have been right, maybe not the top end of their valuations but fair based on age and what they’ve achieved. Plus I want 25 players that want to be at the club and those that are on their way out probably don’t want to be here.

the clubs made some terrible judgement calls over the past few years and we’re paying the price. I truly believe this summer will go a long way to fixing that. Very impressed with those at the club making it happen.

Good business so far. Get the forwards we need and maybe we’ll be the surprise package. But I fully expect to finish 10th to 15th.

Come on you R’s!
      This post is far to sensible for this board .

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH View Post

Come on you R’s!
        How you doing Les?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

How you doing Les?
          I rest my case

Comment

How you doing Les?
            Prat

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Prat
              Bang out of order that.

Comment

You should post more often.

Comment

Bang out of order that.
                  Will there be WATRBs punishment beatings before the first home game to wipe the slate clean?

Comment

Working...
                  X