Stop moaning ffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    4years since relegation ! The club hasn't moved an inch forward , a different plan each of those years paying 2 managers each of those years while a couple of miles away there's tiny club that makes us look like something from looney toons a,new stadium under way first class training facilities top transfer dealings showing a profit year on year any guesses who ? Perhaps our players should run out to the looney toons theme at 3 o clock
    got the club ? And we can't even stop getting left further behind that tiny club after four years
    Agreed.

They have gone backward and largely due to appointing poor managers/head coaches during that time, starting with Ramsey then JFH, when Warnock was doing very well as caretaker and should have been kept on (and yes, I said so at the time).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

The point I made about the Board still stands, It doesn't matther whether the fans moaned or not, they should have done their maths work and worked out that spending so much (mostly on high wages - even higher than Tottenham were paying) was not sustainable. They should have put a stop to it, but they let Hughes and Redknapp waste it on even more ridiculous signings and wages.

Also, this may be a bit cotradictionary, but the one window thay shpould have spent money on to try and keep QPR in the Premier League and avoid the FL's FFP, they didn't, thus letting QPR fall meakly out of the top flight.
      Your right you contradict yourself by saying the club should have kept spending .The truth is spending is not a problem as long as you stay in the premier league and they would argue that’s what they were trying to do .The ffp situation now means thankfully those days are gone .

Comment

It's like Sian Llewellyn, it was a great ride but it's in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Your right you contradict yourself by saying the club should have kept spending .The truth is spending is not a problem as long as you stay in the premier league and they would argue that’s what they were trying to do .The ffp situation now means thankfully those days are gone .
          But they didn't try to stay in the Premier League. They refused to spend, even though QPR were not entrenched in the bottom 3, unlike 2 years earlier when they were rock bottom and cut adrift, but spent £20M on Remy and Samba.
          And when Redknapp, predictably, resigned they appointed the youth team coach to keep them up.

Yes thankfully those days are gone and now we can look forward to mundane relegation scraps in the Championship instead!

Comment

I have a feeling this "stop moaning ffs" thread could pop up again many times during the season.

Comment

But they didn't try to stay in the Premier League. They refused to spend, even though QPR were not entrenched in the bottom 3, unlike 2 years earlier when they were rock bottom and cut adrift, but spent £20M on Remy and Samba.
              And when Redknapp, predictably, resigned they appointed the youth team coach to keep them up.

Yes thankfully those days are gone and now we can look forward to mundane relegation scraps in the Championship instead!
              To be honest I’d take battling away in the championship with our own young up and coming players to the wasted #### or bust premier league years all day long .

Comment

Amos looks to me to be a gem
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Amos looks to me to be a gem
                  Maybe, but he belongs to Tottenham.

Comment

To be honest I’d take battling away in the championship with our own young up and coming players to the wasted #### or bust premier league years all day long .
                    Well, that is your choice, but given the ever decreasing attendances I think you are in the minority.

Comment

Stop moaning , he will be playing for us this season .just see it as a 1 year contract.

Comment

You do know that villa got promoted with a loan player from Bournemouth and a loan player from Chelsea .

Comment

1 owned cf and 2 loan cfs and I think we will do ok this season midtable
                          R's

Comment

You do know that villa got promoted with a loan player from Bournemouth and a loan player from Chelsea .
                            They also loaned a CB from Man Utd.

I dont have any issues with loaning players, just pointing out that he is a Tottenham player, so am not going to get too excited about how good he looks, because the way the club is giving its own players away for ridiculously low fees the future is not looking good for QPR.

You and others can dress it up all you like.

Comment

I dont have any issues with loaning players, just pointing out that he is a Tottenham player, so am not going to get too excited about how good he looks, because the way the club is giving its own players away for ridiculously low fees the future is not looking good for QPR.

At least we are finally getting transfer fees for players now . Before smithies left we were paying up players contracts to leave .

Comment

Spurs have given us top players loan far better than anything we had therefore I'd take spurs loan at the expense of our young players

Comment

Working...
                                X