Boreham Wood match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    If you lot could hear yourselves bitching about a pre season friendly .
    Rubbish. You need to be realistic

Anyone who isn’t concerned by that are either drunk or are fooling themselves that spending 400+ on a season ticket isn’t a waste of money
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Burton beat big spending Sheffield United tonight.
      I didn't see our game but by all accounts we do not yet look in good shape, still time though and friendlies don't count for much but it's nice to win them

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

6 goals Reb? We couldn't manage 6 shots
        Because we have no strikers and our team has been put together with discarded Scottish league players,I'm not sure what people expect

Comment

Well we didn’t lose a preseason last season and we were still crap!
          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Got to laugh, our fans are true drama queens, someone posted worst team he has seen in his lifetime, well he must be very young, I’ve seen some right old tosh in 50 odd years of supporting Rangers, it a friendly, we know we desperately need strikers, it will happen, however good ones are hard to find, also tonight Barnet 4 -Palace 2 so that’s Palace ####ed and relegated next year.
            Wait for 10 games into the season, that gives some idea where we are.

Comment

Just got back
              and that was utter utter utter cack
              out played by boringwood
              only positive I can think of is it took me 10 mins to get home
              R's

Comment

Bottom line is I have faith in Warburton ,he has a hell of a job on his hands,but despite tonight's #### result I think he is the right man for the job .

Comment

Accrington Stanley beat Marseille the other day, means fck all like tonight.

Comment

Not really bothered in other teams losing, Boreham Wood could of played stevie wonder in goal we still would of lost never had a shot on target 2nd half

with 3 weeks TIL stoke game we are in #### street with no cf

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      Got to laugh, our fans are true drama queens, someone posted worst team he has seen in his lifetime, well he must be very young, I’ve seen some right old tosh in 50 odd years of supporting Rangers, it a friendly, we know we desperately need strikers, it will happen, however good ones are hard to find, also tonight Barnet 4 -Palace 2 so that’s Palace ####ed and relegated next year.
                      Wait for 10 games into the season, that gives some idea where we are.
                      Honestly mate we have some right planks on this board .We all know who they are.

Comment

Crystal Palce got stuffed by Barnet last night too.

Comment

I don't think it's just that we lost a friendly to lower league opposition, I think many of us have concerns about lack of goals in this squad when the games begin to matter, I'm being patient, MW knows what he needs better than any of us!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Oh well.that's relegation nailed on without a match being played.

Will game tickets be less in Div !?

Just planning for next year you understand.

Comment

Working...
                            X