Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cameron update

    https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...permanent-deal

    QPR are hoping to finalise the signing of Geoff Cameron – on a permanent deal.

  • #2
    Good

    Comment


    • #3
      That's very good news.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment


      • #4
        I am happy about this but I didn’t realise he was 34....


        !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Really ?
          He was injured for 3 months, at 34 that could happen as much as it does to Grant Hall.
          He was great beforehand, not so much on his return.
          Even if Luongo leaves (certainly not a given), we have Scowen, Manning, Amos, Smith as DM's.
          Surely better to invest wages in a Striker or two ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by qpr View Post
            I am happy about this but I didn’t realise he was 34....
            dads army
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

            Comment


            • #7
              Can he play upfront ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Can he play upfront ?
                he will be up front most of the game as he cant run much back
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

                  he will be up front most of the game as he cant run much back
                  Job done , sign him up .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                    Really ?
                    He was injured for 3 months, at 34 that could happen as much as it does to Grant Hall.
                    He was great beforehand, not so much on his return.
                    Even if Luongo leaves (certainly not a given), we have Scowen, Manning, Amos, Smith as DM's.
                    Surely better to invest wages in a Striker or two ?
                    Scowen, although often deployed as a dm, prefers to play a more advanced role and indeed is a better player when he does. I am not convinced that Manning is good in that position either and Amos is also a more attacking midfielder.

                    I agree that funds are more needed for strikers, but would be ok with Cameron being signed as he can cover in defence too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He would be a great player to sign up on a permanent deal. He is not only versatile as can play in midfield or defence if called upon, but given the amount of very young and in many cases very inexperienced players we'll likely have in the team most weeks, we need experienced and assured heads around them to guide them along when needed. Win win.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I liked him, thought he was decent, shame about the injury, was it a one off?
                        Anyone know his injury history at Stoke?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As long as we still have funds for strikers then yeah, why not get the fella back in. Decent player in MF and DF

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...permanent-deal

                            QPR are hoping to finalise the signing of Geoff Cameron – on a permanent deal.
                            Cant understand this 34 years of age and we are in for him ......sorry we never learn and change our strategy more than the UK government

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bill View Post

                              Cant understand this 34 years of age and we are in for him ......sorry we never learn and change our strategy more than the UK government
                              We have signed or loaned lots of youngsters Bill so we need a bit of experience as well, hence Rangel and Cameron.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X