Id rather have abit of this tbh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Ironic, meanwhile stop following me around the board just cos detest anything said about our ex manager, simply popped a video up and there you are again, you ever thought of joining the other anti ollie board
    Are you a DJ Pinkie ? someone whose job it is to change the record ?
    Now that’s irony
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

But you didn’t simply pop a video up did you.
      Before anyone even had a chance to watch the bleedin thing you followed it up with another one of your Ollie @rse licking posts.
      If I was Ollie i would be getting slightly unnerved by your obsession.
      Then again, this really isn’t about Ollie is it, it’s about the fact that you feel you were right and others were wrong when it comes to his sacking.
      Like I said, your average 7 year old would get over what they see as one of life’s little injustices quicker than you can.
      Your one dimensional repetitive posts are boring as fuk.
      Grow up, move in and change the record ffs.
      Itso thanks for youre reply, i simply put a video up of how we was exactly the same time last season, and infact i put it up as had seen it been put up on loftforwords, and because of the vast difference in how we was playing compared to now, since where in the rules does it say we arent allowed to do this and compairing.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        I refer back to my original post. We played well in some games under SM. Need to look at how they did overall.
        I cannot remember any game where we dominated play other than Ipswich twice and Sheffield Wednesday at home.

Comment

Are you a DJ Pinkie ? someone whose job it is to change the record ?
          Now that’s irony
          Itsonlyagame....
          Now thats proper irony

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Itso thanks for youre reply, i simply put a video up of how we was exactly the same time last season, and infact i put it up as had seen it been put up on loftforwords, and because of the vast difference in how we was playing compared to now, since where in the rules does it say we arent allowed to do this and compairing.
            It was the snide comments in your follow up post.
            You never miss an opportunity to have a dig about the whole Ollie saga. You really need to extract yourself from the vacuum you are stuck in and get over it, as it’s clearly eating you up.
            You are of course entitled to your opinion but I very much doubt you can say you haven’t voiced it, on many many occasions. Time for something new Pinkie, your self indulgent waffle about Ollie is mind numbing.
            Will Danaher

Comment

It was the snide comments in your follow up post.
              You never miss an opportunity to have a dig about the whole Ollie saga. You really need to extract yourself from the vacuum you are stuck in and get over it, as it’s clearly eating you up.
              You are of course entitled to your opinion but I very much doubt you can say you haven’t voiced it, on many many occasions. Time for something new Pinkie, your self indulgent waffle about Ollie is mind numbing.
              Itso go and get back in bed son, ive already said about posting this & i really dont have to put it by you, itsonlyagame

Comment

It's Pinkie's right to continue ruining this board, as evidenced by the mass exodus of contributors

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                  It's Pinkie's right to continue ruining this board, as evidenced by the mass exodus of contributors
                  I disagree, When IH was sacked last year, there seemed to be a vocal minority who constantly put down IH, and lauded up SM. If you disagreed you were attacked. As most of the time Pinkie holds a minority view, this isn't the problem, the problems occur when multiple posters appear to attack anyone with a different viewpoint.
                  Secondly however, it is difficult to get excited about QPR when there is very little to be positive about. One area in which IH was undoubtedly superior to SM is playing youngsters as he gave numerous players their debut. I hope that the new manager can give the youngsters a go. Even if we lose playing them, it is still more exciting seeing prospects, than players we only have on loan for a season

Comment

Yes, Pinkie is the victim, he's only here for the bantz.
                    Secondly, I'd wager Olly was a far superior player to Mac as well. Anyone got any clips of him majestically spraying the ball around the centre circle?

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                      I hope that the new manager can give the youngsters a go. Even if we lose playing them, it is still more exciting seeing prospects, than players we only have on loan for a season
                      We've already got Lumley, BOS, Eze and Furlong involved in the first team and we are about to get relegated. I can't say it's exciting one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post

I disagree, When IH was sacked last year, there seemed to be a vocal minority who constantly put down IH, and lauded up SM. If you disagreed you were attacked. As most of the time Pinkie holds a minority view, this isn't the problem, the problems occur when multiple posters appear to attack anyone with a different viewpoint.
                        Secondly however, it is difficult to get excited about QPR when there is very little to be positive about. One area in which IH was undoubtedly superior to SM is playing youngsters as he gave numerous players their debut. I hope that the new manager can give the youngsters a go. Even if we lose playing them, it is still more exciting seeing prospects, than players we only have on loan for a season
                        It is though a myth Ollie being a champion of youth. He played Eze latter part of season where arguably he was in charge in name only. Played Smyth because he admitted didn't know what else to do. We were in the middle of one of his numerous losing runs. He played a while then faded. Manning in and out, mainly latter towards end of season. Oteh had a few appearances, Chair less. Maybe one or two others who made brief appearances. BOS didn't play an awful lot.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

It is though a myth Ollie being a champion of youth. He played Eze latter part of season where arguably he was in charge in name only. Played Smyth because he admitted didn't know what else to do. We were in the middle of one of his numerous losing runs. He played a while then faded. Manning in and out, mainly latter towards end of season. Oteh had a few appearances, Chair less. Maybe one or two others who made brief appearances. BOS didn't play an awful lot.
                          While I agree that people are sugar-coating "IH's youth project", I would probably bet that more youth players made more appearances under him than SMC.

Comment

When IH was in charge his selection could be erratic, but he gave debuts to Eze, Smyth, Oteh and Manning. I'm not sure if SM has actually given debuts to any of the youth team, this is doubly disappointing because we were told one of the reasons why SM was chosen to be manager is because of his coaching of the youth, but I haven't seen evidence of it. Even JFH gave a debut to Hamalainen. If SM has given debuts to youngsters then I might be misremembering, but it feels like all prospects are being loaned out (bar Eze). He might not feel that the youth are ready to step up, but by loaning out those on the fringe he isn't giving himself more time.
                            Overall I don't see much of a difference in the managerial performance between JHK, IH and SM so it isn't worth dwelling on, but I think that the more debuts you give to youth players, the more credit you earn yourself as these players will be worth more if you are forced to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

We've already got Lumley, BOS, Eze and Furlong involved in the first team and we are about to get relegated. I can't say it's exciting one bit.
                              Unless you have masochistic tendencies, which maybe explains a lot about DJ pinks
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Unless you have masochistic tendencies, which maybe explains a lot about DJ pinks
                                Itso, please don't take this the wrong way, but unlike how it used to be on here, the days of minority views being jumped on by the usual little lynch mob, we want to encourage all views.
                                Although very obvious, nobody has to read the views of a poster they do not agree with.
                                I truly understand your frustration, but by entering into what looks like a pointless dialogue with the OP, all you have managed to do, is keep a post that you obviously find annoying at the top of the page.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X