Absolute garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute garbage

We are just so useless. A laughing stock comes to mind because we are just so bad. We cannot make more than three forward passes in a row without turning over possession. Norwich may be top of the league but we made it easy for them with a performance that lacks effort, desire, passion and talent. Clueless, lacking confidence, terrible team selection, bad substitutions, useless everywhere across the pitch. And Eze, complete waste of space and like playing with 10 men. I watched him the whole game and he does nothing and contributes nothing. Completely uninspriring. Bright substitute again, while Eze has another 90 minutes of garbage. The whole thing is a joke and I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket after 20 years. What manager would take over this crock, other than someone who will end up being fired in 6 months. Fernandes and LF have a lot to answer for in my opinion overseeing this mess and constant decline in our club. Give me players who care and a manager that develops the players and I'll be happy. Rant over!

Completely agree, meanwhile the smyths and chairs are wasted elsewhere, norwich showed what a young team with proper coaching can do, effort passion committment intelligent , the whole package, yet we had a muppet of a by far superior coach who thought it was best to loan out two superb young players who would of shone this season, but deemed not good enough cos they wouldnt of got much game time here with us being soo good lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
    X