luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luongo

needs to step up. been awful this season . would cash in on him. doesn't do anything good. passenger in most games. overweight too. JN

Holding us back playing him every week.

Comment

He’s shocking. Hides and never wants the ball which is criminal for a central midfielder. He’s magic you know because he is invisible so often!! Can’t shoot either, has no pace and looks out of breath after 5 minutEs.

whilst Lynch is not great by any means, he normally has no choice but to punt it because there is no option available to him

Comment

Drop Luongo and have either Manning or Scowen alongside Cameron. At least that way we would have someone looking for a forward pass.

Comment

Harsh on Mas who has been decent in his time with us. But for a midfielder he rarely assists or scores. I am not actually sure what exactly he does for us.

Combined with the fact we lose him for multiple weeks throughout the year due to him being an unused sub for the mighty Australia, I would look to sell for a reasonable fee and get someone in who can play every week.

Comment

Have said many times he should have been sold last summer he chose to sit out 7 games for Oz which conincided with 2 other injuries that balls our season up but those 2 didn't get injured by choice

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Have said many times he should have been sold last summer he chose to sit out 7 games for Oz which conincided with 2 other injuries that balls our season up but those 2 didn't get injured by choice
              We didnt get any offers though.
              Only ones we got were for Smithies and Freeman.

Comment

There are some on here saying he was the best midfielder in the league. and we'd get a shed load of money if we sold him. not so long ago, I've never thought he does enough when he plays, I even thought we may missed him a bit when he went off to that whatever it was tournament, but we didn't he wasn't good before and he's been even worse lately, along with quite a few others, don't get me started on Bidwell

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We didnt get any offers though.
                  Only ones we got were for Smithies and Freeman.
                  Well the club did say we've resisted all offer for best players and can only assume they meant him being one , but then again I've given up believing a word that the club says

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    There are some on here saying he was the best midfielder in the league. and we'd get a shed load of money if we sold him. not so long ago, I've never thought he does enough when he plays, I even thought we may missed him a bit when he went off to that whatever it was tournament, but we didn't he wasn't good before and he's been even worse lately, along with quite a few others, don't get me started on Bidwell
                    Agree with what you say on Luongo I've always said he goes missing , but three is talent t there , but on bidwell he's workman but doesn't use or go missing

Comment

Need to make Cameron happen! made a massive difference when he plays. The others can all go and we can rebuild

Comment

Working...
                      X