Oteh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oteh

Just watched the last part of Walsall v Barnsley. Cracking stuff...but no Oteh who only seems to had brief cameo appearances. Suggests he’s not really good enough I’m afraid. I wouldn’t pin next season hopes there.

I honestly think he is good enough, very surprised Walsall don’t want to use him
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I honestly think he is good enough, very surprised Walsall don’t want to use him
      lots of strikers go out on loan but fail to score loads of goals, harry kane springs to mind (i doubt that oteh is the next kane but a guy can dream right?). its the experience out on loan that matters. oteh is 20 now and has spent the bulk of his time in ours and spurs academies with other players his age in a familiar environment.
      he's still playing games and getting experience away from us which is what matters imo. no need to write him off yet, he will learn a lot about himself at wallsall

Comment

This experience in itself is valuable for him imo.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

But also the experience of only playing one match could disillusion him. This will prove what he is made of.

Comment

Hard to Chuck an inexperienced kid into a tough league 1 relegation battle to be fair to Walsall .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Hard to Chuck an inexperienced kid into a tough league 1 relegation battle to be fair to Walsall .
              Don't see why not to be honest as Accrington Stanley are only 2 points off Walsall and Smyth is getting games.

Comment

Working...
              X