Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye Bye !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bye Bye !

    This will be McClarens last game in charge surely,no other manager at any other club would survive ,worst run of results in the history of our club.whether we want him to stay or not,he fully deserves the sack tonight,which will surely happen.

  • #2
    Not with these owners they have not got a clue how to run a football club.

    Comment


    • #3
      Agree but we are skint potless etc

      Comment


      • #4
        Owners have no choice,it only makes them look extremely stupid if they don't sack him tonight,4 points out of a possible 39,and gone from 7th at Christmas to worst team in the league,even Ipswich are in better form than us.i appreciate our squad is shite but it's a results business and McClaren has failed. It's a goodbye to him tonight and fully deserved .

        Comment


        • #5
          "look extremely stupid"

          thats must be the understatement of the yeat

          Comment


          • #6
            if we're gunna lose today which looks likely i hope hull score a few more just to really drive it into the owners that steve needs to go. i don't think they'll sack him if we only lose 2-0 or 2-1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by corbray View Post
              if we're gunna lose today which looks likely i hope hull score a few more just to really drive it into the owners that steve needs to go. i don't think they'll sack him if we only lose 2-0 or 2-1
              I could never wish any other team to score against my club....no matter what. 2-1 with 6 minutes left. COYRs!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

                I could never wish any other team to score against my club....no matter what. 2-1 with 6 minutes left. COYRs!!!!!!!!!
                2-2 now, so macca is the best manager in the league again

                i never want us to lose and i'm happy it's 2-2 now, my comment was only meant in that i doubted the board would sack macca unless we took a drubbing today. that being said, i'm glad we've managed to bring it level but i still hope macca goes!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldn't change him and base him on next year, he has our players on loan and see how we do then.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by corbray View Post

                    2-2 now, so macca is the best manager in the league again

                    i never want us to lose and i'm happy it's 2-2 now, my comment was only meant in that i doubted the board would sack macca unless we took a drubbing today. that being said, i'm glad we've managed to bring it level but i still hope macca goes!
                    I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

                      I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from
                      You just want Olly back don't you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

                        I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from
                        Bolton at home, Swansea at home etc etc

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                          You just want Olly back don't you.
                          Ollie will not be coming back even if they do remove SM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

                            I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from
                            We’ll beat Bolton on 30/3. Let’s turn up and cheer the side on. You never know it may actually help.... COYRs!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would keep him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X