Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Smith

    Badly missed today. Think we would have won with him available. Says a lot about how weak this squad is.

  • #2
    The way we are hoofing the ball, there's the only player that can be effective...Smith. Of course, he is injured, however, should he be fit he must be the player starting as a striker. As for Wells, I am starting to compare him to CW. He misses so many chances.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      Badly missed today. Think we would have won with him available. Says a lot about how weak this squad is.
      To be fair the squad would be A LOT weaker without Matt Smith

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Badly missed today.
        Was thinking the same during the game.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd imagine Blades would pay us to take CW back. I'd have him over Wells to be honest. Beyond that we should build a team around Matt Smith and BOS.... reckon them two can drag us out if current mess.

          Comment


          • #6
            if smith and bos are our only hope , gawd elp us

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              if smith and bos are our only hope , gawd elp us
              With Connor Washington bought back too.
              What a dream team that would be next season, terrorising defences up and down the country...

              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I'd imagine Blades would pay us to take CW back. I'd have him over Wells to be honest. Beyond that we should build a team around Matt Smith and BOS.... reckon them two can drag us out if current mess.
                How many goals do you think CW would have scored? My guess is no more than Eze has managed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I'd imagine Blades would pay us to take CW back. I'd have him over Wells to be honest. Beyond that we should build a team around Matt Smith and BOS.... reckon them two can drag us out if current mess.
                  thank you ... told you all so. JN

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                    How many goals do you think CW would have scored? My guess is no more than Eze has managed.
                    Washington has more goals from start of last season to first week of feb last season than the golden boy wells has the whole of this season. stfu. JN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

                      With Connor Washington bought back too.
                      What a dream team that would be next season, terrorising defences up and down the country...
                      Mainly down I suspect

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rate smith. Very handy squad player and when used properly ca be an effective first team player.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X