Medium sized game on Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium sized game on Wednesday

If we scrape a win, worries over till next season! Also, just noticed we have sorted our goal difference out ( in terms of those below us anyway )

At the minute as it stands we are on exactly the same points as last season on 43 pts after 36 games, the season before we were on more and went on that bad run, and our remaining fixtures arent that easy at all, infact quite tough, also we are creating absolutely nothing in games which is a big concern.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If we lose this one which is a possibility the relegation scrap will be on, there are lots of matches left for teams behind us to go on a run and we don't look very capable of beating anyone atm, a terrible run for us and shocking form!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I'm going and we always win when I pitch up.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I'm going and we always win when I pitch up.
          Thanks Sheep!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            If we lose this one which is a possibility the relegation scrap will be on, there are lots of matches left for teams behind us to go on a run and we don't look very capable of beating anyone atm, a terrible run for us and shocking form!
            If we lose on Wednesday we are in big trouble.

Comment

Bit dramatic.

Bolton + Ipswich are practically down.
              Rotherham are on no run of form. Even if they win on Wednesday, still plenty of clear water.
              Also Rotherhams run in is awful.

Comment

Working...
              X