Eze...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze...

At the risk of being called racist by a certain idiotic nutter who thinks she speaks for our fans, it is time to drop him.

I'm not blaming him for today and he probably wasn't the worst player on the pitch either, but if we're going to play somebody in that position it needs to be someone with the ability and mindset to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and make a difference.

I don't think he is lazy but he's not good enough - possibly just at the moment - to be burdened with a position which requires something he hasn't got which means we are effectively playing with 10 men and the fans are getting frustrated.

He may prove all of us doubters wrong in the long run but we risk ruining his career putting him under the pressure he is currently under.

think he believed the hype,and thought he made it already,deff a good player in there but alot of work to do before he the real deal.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Actually, I think all he has to do is toughen up and put himself about a bit and make it look like he's actually busting a gut, rather than looking disinterested and lazy.

Comment

Yep im all for dropping the show pony prances around doing very little..... touch him he hits the floor...really frustrating because im sure there's a decent 75 min player there but we need to let him go in the summer to further his career because at the moment he is a liability that offers nothing to excite.

Comment

he's actually limited , can glide past players , win u free kicks . but u wouldn't want him in the trenches

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            think he believed the hype,and thought he made it already,deff a good player in there but alot of work to do before he the real deal.
            Agree with this, has the skill but at times he looks like he's just not into it, I wouldn't want to give up on him, I think matches like today SM has to replace him sooner as it was apparent to everyone it wasn't happening for him!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

he never seems to impact a game , the stroller

Comment

Originally posted by Shania

What?? Who are you reffering to? Me? Speaks for the fans??

Are you FLH?

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

Are you FLH?
                  What is FLH???
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What is FLH???
                    You would know if you were her.

It wasn't aimed at you. There's someone who has been declaring that all criticism of Eze has racist undertones.

I don't want to give the idiot more attention than she has successfully craved.

Comment

What is FLH???
                      You're not the only female poster on here Shania! Did you see the cat rocking the Vancouver Canucks jersey by the far corner flag in the Brentford end?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

You will know if you were her.

It wasn't aimed at you. There's someone who has been declaring that all criticism of Eze has racist undertones.

I don't want to give the idiot more attention than she has successfully craved.
                        OK. I see.sorry. In my opinion he should have dropped for BOS for today`s match. Nothing more, nothing less. It look`s like he doesn`t care.. or is mentally and physically knackered. But SM should at least have taken him off...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

You're not the only female poster on here Shania! Did you see the cat rocking the Vancouver Canucks jersey by the far corner flag in the Brentford end?
                          No, I didn`t notice. ok, ok. My bad..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

OK. I see.sorry. In my opinion he should have dropped for BOS for today`s match. Nothing more, nothing less. It look`s like he doesn`t care.. or is mentally and physically knackered. But SM should at least have taken him off...
                            No need to apologise

Comment

No need to apologise
                              Ok. Thanks.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X