On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Brillant hard fought performance against the Champions of the world, could and should have scored more with Wells and particularly Pav missing golden chances, still showing our old weaknesses in giving away possesion too cheaply, and dropping very deep, I feel we should keep a player upfield from an opposition corner it gives an outlet and occupies 2 defenders.
    Leeds looked nothing like a team ready for the Prem and hopefully they will fall away as their fans are #####.
    MOTM for me was Freeman, run himself into the ground for the team, Cousins had a decent game as did most of the team, albeit with the usual #### ups, Lumley bar one or two nervy moments was much better, pulling of a few decent saves.
    Overall a solid team performance full of fight and commitment .

Spot on summary. Imo need Rangel next season nice to see him on pitch at end giving well done out

Comment

Hard fought win. Leeds had alot of the play and numerous corners but we held out and rode our luck at times but we are due abit of luck, we could also and probably should of scored a 2nd. I'm happy.. Well done rangers

Comment

to be honest this must be the weakest Championship in ages, good luck the three who do go up. Fantastic performance tonight from our boys, urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr's
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Felt everyone played well tonight. Freeman was a man possessed. Lumley did very well with some very good saves and comanded his area very well. For once the game went our way. Top result and hope Leeds drop away now.

Comment

Everything Romford said , Freeman fantastic my only coment thank fark that monkey is off our backs

Comment

Working...
            X