• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What did Furlong do wrong?
    Just in my opinion he is a League one defender,gets caught out of position and generally his passing was poor, Rangel totally different class

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    What did Furlong do wrong?

Leave a comment:

• suttonranger
    replied
    I agree re Lumley totally
    If he was in goal first four games of season he would have been dropped for sure
    we have 2 iffy goalies

Leave a comment:

• Romford Hoop
    started a topic On my way home

On my way home

Where to start, from one of the most shambolic and disgraceful first half performance I have seen, to a rip roaring second half where we tore Birmingham apart, how you explain those 2 half’s I do not know.
    To me its how we approach these games, first 45 conceded possesion and played like the away team, second was how we should approach it as a home team, go for the win.

The penalty could have set off wild scenes of disbelief, however it was a shocker, we had countless chances and should have had another pen.

Was it the subs, change of formation, or just the realization that Birmingham were not that good.
    we gifted all 4 goals with a combination of appalling defender and more to the point shocking goalkeeping, saw one thread on here with the question is Lumley better than Smithies, maybe the worst question ever asked on here, Lumley is a poor keeper, distribution poor, shocking in the air, and saves very little, he mis punches or completely misses the ball on most crosses,
    another shocker from Furlong, he is another player who I’m not totally convinced about.

All in all a game of massive highs and lows, but Nakki why did u not bury it for one of the greatest comebacks since Port Vale.
Working...
X