Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Played for us at the same time as Ruddock and helped us stay up that season. After that I am pretty certain he threw a strop because he assumed he would step up and when it never happened became a pain in the #### to the board and club.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Come on, someone must remember him mugging us off? Long before Hughes/Redcrapp players.
    Yeah he did. Mans an absolute ####

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Come on, someone must remember him mugging us off? Long before Hughes/Redcrapp players.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Hard man Vinnie who got ironed out by John Hartson. Done well on the footballing front and even better as an actor.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    He's clutching at balls!

Leave a comment:

• Dunraven
    replied
    He's from up that way isn't he, Hemel?

Leave a comment:

• hemelhoop
    replied
    He has gone into partnership with a mate of mine in a flooring firm.

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Hasn’t he got a Flooring company on the go now. ??

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    he could be the shooting coach
    Rylan?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    no thanks vinnie , the acting must of dried up

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    he could be the shooting coach

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    The blokes a w anker wouldn't want him anywhere near the club.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Good player Vinnie
    Careful mate, I might start agreeing with WeAre that you only like cloggers and donkeys. Vinnie Jones was to football what Rylan Clark whaetever he calls himself is to TV entertainment. All hype and lucky break.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied

"“I enjoyed my time working as assistant manager to Ray Harford at QPR, but Iain Dowie was lurking in the background trying to get the top job and that made it difficult.

“He was a No.3 at the time and thought he should be a No.1, but I would have liked the chance to take over from Ray. QPR is a brilliant little football club with great fans and I will always feel I got a raw deal there."

"“It wasn’t to be and I have got a scar on my heart after that. I wanted to go into football management and coaching, but it wasn’t to be and my life took a different turn and acting has been amazing for me.

“I have just produced a $6million movie in Hollywood and my experiences in acting have been incredible, but I will always regret not getting that chance to take over as QPR manager.”

Blimey, isn't it time you got over it mate? It's like we're a sexy girl who snubbed him for someone even uglier.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Good player Vinnie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X