Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Austin

    Read a few rumours that heís going to be sent out on loan to the championship.

    One of my Milwall mates reckons they are in for him and apparently we have made enquiries as well. Although I donít know if it would be possible due to our ban and ffp restrictions.

  • #2
    Don't believe it as Southampton have fck all up front but IF that is true then that would be the best signing since Charlie Austin !

    Comment


    • #3
      Millwall rumoured to be in for Smith on loan

      Comment


      • #4
        Can't see that myself. Saints are struggling, why would they send out a proven goalscorer on loan? Unless they have a replacement lined up. Either way, doubt we can afford the transfer unless we are shifting another player or 2 on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Austin not same player anymore

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Austin not same player anymore
            Still more than good enough for us mate!

            Comment


            • #7
              With the play offs unlikely and having Wells with Hamed back soon why would we need Austin. We have more than enough to stay up and lets save the money for next season

              Comment


              • #8
                Can't believe some of the crap I read on here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  With the play offs unlikely and having Wells with Hamed back soon why would we need Austin. We have more than enough to stay up and lets save the money for next season

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    With the play offs unlikely and having Wells with Hamed back soon why would we need Austin.
                    How about for the fans to simply watch a striker bang in goals for fun....oh and possibly win more games ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Austin not same player anymore
                      Hard to tell when he barely plays. Think he averages a 45 minute run out per game this season.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pompey in for Smythe on loan aswell as others going out on loan maybe even Oteh

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Pompey in for Smythe on loan aswell as others going out on loan maybe even Oteh
                          Can we have a clause that they let us win on Saturday,or at least not try too hard? Looks like they will already get at least one Wembley day out, maybe two, and they need to consider the expense for the fans? Oh go on, let us win and you can have two Smiths.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Pompey in for Smythe on loan aswell as others going out on loan maybe even Oteh
                            Numpty move if we let these two go out on loan, as it looks like playoffs are getting further away unless we hit a rich vain of form play our players not loan ones who will be going back at the end of the season.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

                              Numpty move if we let these two go out on loan, as it looks like playoffs are getting further away unless we hit a rich vain of form play our players not loan ones who will be going back at the end of the season.
                              Always on the cards with the depth of this squad IMO.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X