X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Didn't someone say here recently his mum was gobbing off on Facebook about the manager or club or something like that or am I mistaken?
    He was in competition with Conor Washington so not impressing the hierarchy at the club.

Leave a comment:

• Marsh67
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    superb performance from him. Led the line well and used his pace to get away a few tunes. Also showed some bottle to take the pen in front of the Leeds fans

really excited about him think he’s going to be huge player given patience
    Should concentrate more on the football than the tunes

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    with paul smyth not getting in the squad yesterday, and his contract running out in the summer, i personally think he is not wanted. pretty good little player but their must be issues behind the scenes. maybe an attitude problem or holding out for more money is the reason.

likewise, dont think goss has much of a future too.
    Didn't someone say here recently his mum was gobbing off on Facebook about the manager or club or something like that or am I mistaken?

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Is Paul Smyth no longer considered as a forward ? Thought he was on the offish.
    Mush, i would not worry about that.

we have a top manager and no doubt, all positions will be covered in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    with paul smyth not getting in the squad yesterday, and his contract running out in the summer, i personally think he is not wanted. pretty good little player but their must be issues behind the scenes. maybe an attitude problem or holding out for more money is the reason.

likewise, dont think goss has much of a future too.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied

He's a forward outwide in a 3, but he I am not sure he can play up top on his own? Very good outwide.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

If Smith leaves in the summer along with Wells and Hemed then Oteh would be the only frontman.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I’m such a huge fan of his, personally would like to see Matt Smith leaving in the summer & Oteh stepping up

Ive said it before & I will say it again. If Oteh doesn’t crack into the first team squad then no youth striker should bother trying anymore. Brilliant player
    If Smith leaves in the summer along with Wells and Hemed then Oteh would be the only frontman.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    If there is one thing the club has sorted out and got to grips with its the youth set up. The key now is to ensure if Les or Ramsey ever do leave it don’t go down the pan

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Chris Ramsey deserves a lot of respect as he oversees the whole thing.
    Does indeed - a LOT of credit. As does Paul Hall and LF (for the recruitment)

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Got a lot of decent youth coming through. Great work by the club getting them in and developing them.
    Chris Ramsey deserves a lot of respect as he oversees the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Got a lot of decent youth coming through. Great work by the club getting them in and developing them.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    He was fantastic & showed maturity, confidence & tenacity way beyond his years. He gave a brilliant account of himeslf.

Gotta say also Bright Samuel was really good. Not a big lad but uses his strength in and around the box so well.

As Myu said, it's great being an Rs fan right now. We've got an exceptional bunch of players coming through.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    It's a good time to be supporting our club, players being well looked after now. Ideally Oteh gets a loan, it'll benefit him massively than sitting on the bench waiting for a small chance. But he's got a good future.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodnut View Post
    Oteh reminded me of Andy Gray.
    Which one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X