Will Buz and Vine be the same...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Buz and Vine be the same...

Players after their injuries? Have to be honest and say i dont think they will:shame:
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

No reason why they cant be, Plenty of players have come back from Injuries.
    When you have Talent, You have Talent.
    It depends how it affects ya mind in the long run after that Injury I suppose.

Comment

Both have had/will have a year out. Thats one hell of a time not playing football and may cause you to lose that 'extra' yard.

Happened to Owen
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

well, it was like langley...came back into a game at reading and got a nasty tackle...every qpr fan jumped out screaming for red cards and crucifixions....langers got back up, knee ok

until they get a heavy tackle, we won't know...if strong in mind, ie don't shirk a tackle, they'll be ok....fingers crossed.

Comment

hope they the come back better

Comment

Eduardo doesnt look too bad since his.
            But I do agree on the mind thing, which is why I think its affected Cookie a bit.

Comment

I think Vine and Buzz are mentally strong enough to cope. I hope someone works on Cookie over the season break, because I think he has lost a couple of yards in his head..

Comment

They may even come back better, making up on lost time they had out injured, you never know.

Comment

Looks like vine has been practising his diving skills while injured ;) see the reserve highlights haha??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

There is absolutely no guarantee that they will come back and play like they used to. The most important thing will be to give them time on the pitch to build up their strength and confidence. Lets face it Cook is not the player he was so there's nothing to say that Vine or Buzz will be. Still if we pray hard enough...

Comment

It will take some time, its the whole having to get the bottle back thing, but I think once thats happend, they could be even better.
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

well buzz certainly wasnt. he was most definately carrying a bit of timber after his initial injury!
                        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Buzz was coming good before he got injured again :(

Comment

its a thing that could go either way..........gallen/michael owen/jonny wilkinson/steve morrow...........all examples of stars who were never quite the same after a serious injury!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Be better than before!!!!
                              WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X