Christmas Day Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Day Football

any posters ever attended games when we used to play on Christmas Day and have the return fixture on Boxing Day??

when did Christmas Day football stop?

The day before boxing day. Boom boom

Comment

Bals been knocking back the sherry

Comment

1957-8 away to Gillingham on Christmas day with the return on Boxing day. 1-1 both games and no I wearnt oldernuff to go.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Bals been knocking back the sherry
          Several coors and half a bottle of smirnoff, I'm mid fifties, far too young for sherry. Will be watching on red button today, wishing I was there, good luck to all going, I'll be there Saturday though!!!!
          Off to bed now after a cracking Christmas day with the family, UR'S ! ! ! !!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Several coors and half a bottle of smirnoff, I'm mid fifties, far too young for sherry. Will be watching on red button today, wishing I was there, good luck to all going, I'll be there Saturday though!!!!
            Off to bed now after a cracking Christmas day with the family, UR'S ! ! ! !!!! !!!!!!!!
            Christmas Day football well before my time, 1969.

Very late fifties here, and I’ll be on the red button today as well, English Beer, Scottish Whisky and Malbec Wine will be my alcohol of choice today.

2-0 Rangers
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
            X