Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogsrrs
    replied
    I don't get this Eze knocking he's a young player with an abundance of skill a real QPR player of old , if want to knock a skillful player that has a habit of going missing for periods look no further than Luongo

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    wells and BFG were great today , long may it continue

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Wells was outstanding and Pav is simply getting back to where he was before Holloway ruined him by trying to make him a RWB.

Eze is getting properly man-marked (always 2 or 3 around him) which I think is why he appears to be doing less than expected, when really the boy is working exceptionally hard for the team.
    Hmmmm.....not off the ball he isn't Mush. I don't want him burnt out but he could close down the centre backs more often. Modern game and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Wells was outstanding and Pav is simply getting back to where he was before Holloway ruined him by trying to make him a RWB.

Eze is getting properly man-marked (always 2 or 3 around him) which I think is why he appears to be doing less than expected, when really the boy is working exceptionally hard for the team.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    [QUOTE=Alanwycombe;n2496364]
    I think it's right to keep him in the side even though there are times he frustrates.

Crikey! who did we used to say that about?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    BFG was superb, if he hadn't been on form, it would of been a totally different result.
    Wells had so much energy and his finish was outstanding.
    Pav would still be tearing down the touch line now if the game was still going.
    My comments about Eze was due to the torrential downpour and slick surface and the ability to still be able to turn on a penny.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    thought the BFG was superb today under great pressure, Don't agree with Eze comment didn't think he did that well, Wells did play well and worked hard also Pav for me caused them lots of problem when we kept hitting them on the break, carried the ball really well

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    The fact Eze could pull of those amazing turns on a less than perfect surface yesterday, goes to prove the natural talent he oozes.
    Agree with Alan, I too thought he needed to be rested due to 1 or 2 frustrating performances, but on yesterdays performance alone, we should keep him in the starting 11.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Came off reluctantly, which was good to see. I'd thought he wouldn't fancy the conditions. Created lots of space. Had a good game. Poor pass to Luke on that break notwithstanding.
    This. A treat to see him turn away from big lumps and the first three strides that take him clear. On balance I think it's right to keep him in the side even though there are times he frustrates. He won't mature on the bench and we are picking up points regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    To be fair, had we not won yesterday despite a proper gutsy team performance, there would be a lot of criticism about the amateurish substitution of Lynch and conceding with 10 men. Why didn't he stay down until the sub was ready? Why are subs these days never ready to play when called on and why, when it's a quick injury replacement, do they have to be given a raft of instruction? Get them on, send instructions from the side.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    thought Eze was class today, worth the admission alone. Terrific win Rangers

Came off reluctantly, which was good to see. I'd thought he wouldn't fancy the conditions. Created lots of space. Had a good game. Poor pass to Luke on that break notwithstanding.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post

Class? Needs to get involved more. Been same for last few games in my opinion.
    disagree Knocker, delight to see him drift pass players with ease. Want a work-horse?/How about you replace him with Scowen

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Hull game was frustrating. But 7 points from the next three games will hopefully see us 2 points off the play offs.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Such a shame we lost to Hull as had we won that we would be sitting pretty. That result still annoys
    Agree. Manager said the same too. Spot on in his assessment as usual: https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...t-performance/

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    thought Eze was class today, worth the admission alone. Terrific win Rangers
    Class? Needs to get involved more. Been same for last few games in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X