X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Such a shame we lost to Hull as had we won that we would be sitting pretty. That result still annoys
    Yes Im still annoyed

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Such a shame we lost to Hull as had we won that we would be sitting pretty. That result still annoys

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Eze was again good in patches. He needs to learn when things aren't going his way but seemed to put in more effort today. Wells was really, really good today.One day we will get a few more shots on target, and a bit more luck,
    and we will hammer someone. Just can we turn up a bit more when playing so called lesser teams.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    thought Eze was class today, worth the admission alone. Terrific win Rangers

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Of the loan players I would defo try and sign wells and Cameron on longer deals

Leave a comment:

• shanns
    replied
    A lot of the players ran themselves into the ground today I thought our captain was an absolute rock today. Well done boys. It was worth getting wet and cold for. U Rrrrss

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    We need Wells signed permanently !!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Good assessment Rom, that's how it looked on the big screen in my warm studio, props to all of you who showed up in horrific conditions!

Leave a comment:

• Romford Hoop
    started a topic On my way home

On my way home

Soaking wet, freezing cold but delighted at an excellent Rangers win.
    When you play a Pullis team u know it will be 90 minutes
    of them hoofing the ball, cue Boros arrival in town to do exactly that, we played all the football on the floor and restricted them to 1 shot.

MOTM Nahki Wells, absolutely run himself into the ground with a brilliant performance, capped by a lovely goal, defence fairly solid, young Furlong slotted back in with ease, made a few mistakes including setting up their goal, however offers a lot going forward, and is good in the air.

Overall a good team performance against a tough side full of giants.
    We need to keep possession better and Lumley still makes me feel nervous on crosses.

Forest here we come, what could go wrong !!
Working...
X