On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Came off reluctantly, which was good to see. I'd thought he wouldn't fancy the conditions. Created lots of space. Had a good game. Poor pass to Luke on that break notwithstanding.
    This. A treat to see him turn away from big lumps and the first three strides that take him clear. On balance I think it's right to keep him in the side even though there are times he frustrates. He won't mature on the bench and we are picking up points regularly.

Comment

The fact Eze could pull of those amazing turns on a less than perfect surface yesterday, goes to prove the natural talent he oozes.
      Agree with Alan, I too thought he needed to be rested due to 1 or 2 frustrating performances, but on yesterdays performance alone, we should keep him in the starting 11.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

thought the BFG was superb today under great pressure, Don't agree with Eze comment didn't think he did that well, Wells did play well and worked hard also Pav for me caused them lots of problem when we kept hitting them on the break, carried the ball really well

Comment

BFG was superb, if he hadn't been on form, it would of been a totally different result.
          Wells had so much energy and his finish was outstanding.
          Pav would still be tearing down the touch line now if the game was still going.
          My comments about Eze was due to the torrential downpour and slick surface and the ability to still be able to turn on a penny.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

[QUOTE=Alanwycombe;n2496364]
            I think it's right to keep him in the side even though there are times he frustrates.

Crikey! who did we used to say that about?

Comment

Wells was outstanding and Pav is simply getting back to where he was before Holloway ruined him by trying to make him a RWB.

Eze is getting properly man-marked (always 2 or 3 around him) which I think is why he appears to be doing less than expected, when really the boy is working exceptionally hard for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Wells was outstanding and Pav is simply getting back to where he was before Holloway ruined him by trying to make him a RWB.

Eze is getting properly man-marked (always 2 or 3 around him) which I think is why he appears to be doing less than expected, when really the boy is working exceptionally hard for the team.
                Hmmmm.....not off the ball he isn't Mush. I don't want him burnt out but he could close down the centre backs more often. Modern game and all that.

Comment

wells and BFG were great today , long may it continue

Comment

I don't get this Eze knocking he's a young player with an abundance of skill a real QPR player of old , if want to knock a skillful player that has a habit of going missing for periods look no further than Luongo

Comment

Working...
                    X