Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

    Lets see how he starts coping without his prem loan players, hes done ok upto now asin points and getting the playersto play for him, but we are still 14th after a very good run & obviously we are going to have bad runs aswell as good, but cant help but think he`ll be propewr struggling without these loans in being injured etc, will be interesting to see how the other players come in and perform after mac showing hardly any confidence in them, even though alot was saying how great he is with the youngsters.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

  • #2
    A 37 year old and three guys not thought good enough for the prem by their clubs. Just a bit of perspective there.....

    Comment


    • #3
      For me his managerial qualities showed after we got smashed at West Brom.

      Comment


      • #4
        His test started when he took over. Personally think he's doing well overall and so far.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Lets see how he starts coping without his prem loan players, hes done ok upto now asin points and getting the playersto play for him, but we are still 14th after a very good run & obviously we are going to have bad runs aswell as good, but cant help but think he`ll be propewr struggling without these loans in being injured etc, will be interesting to see how the other players come in and perform after mac showing hardly any confidence in them, even though alot was saying how great he is with the youngsters.
          Bet you canít wait till they start struggling. His test started in August and heís done very well. Already better the last 2 years worth of embarrassing performances away from home and were not even at the half way stage yet

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Lets see how he starts coping without his prem loan players, hes done ok upto now asin points and getting the playersto play for him, but we are still 14th after a very good run & obviously we are going to have bad runs aswell as good, but cant help but think he`ll be propewr struggling without these loans in being injured etc, will be interesting to see how the other players come in and perform after mac showing hardly any confidence in them, even though alot was saying how great he is with the youngsters.
            Hoping for a win then mate! Itís enough to make you weep.

            Comment


            • #7
              Like some, was confused by Steves appointment, and although he steadied the ship after WBA, I'm still not convinced we traded up from Ollie. As most know, I wasn't a huge Ollie the manager fan, but it would of been interesting to see what he would of done this season.
              with the injuries Steve now has, this will be a true test as to whether he has the potential to be a good manager, or is just a good coach.
              I do hope it's the former
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment


              • #8
                This Ollie vs McLaren argument is tiring now. We lost Smithies, Nedum, Robinson.....thatís 3 key members of our back 5, plus Furlong was injured and we also lost experienced played like Perch. McLaren has hardly brought in top premiership players, one was released by a championship club, one is on loan from a championship club and 2 donít play for bottom half premiership teams. I donít think weíd be anywhere near our league position now with Ollie in charge.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  This Ollie vs McLaren argument is tiring now. We lost Smithies, Nedum, Robinson.....thatís 3 key members of our back 5, plus Furlong was injured and we also lost experienced played like Perch. McLaren has hardly brought in top premiership players, one was released by a championship club, one is on loan from a championship club and 2 donít play for bottom half premiership teams. I donít think weíd be anywhere near our league position now with Ollie in charge.
                  It shouldn't be tiring, as what is wrong with comparing managers?
                  It's part of what football fans do, we compare, we look/hope for improvement, this is no different than Nas posting up his stats to show decline or improvement in certain players abilities, and for the record, I quite enjoyed reading Nas' stats.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The comparisons are only made when we have a slump in form. I donít understand how any qpr fan can genuinely want us to lose to prove their point that Ollie should have stayed. Thatís what I find tiring.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I never want us to lose, regardless who is in charge.
                      I also have always had this view in reference to Ollie v Steve, win lose or draw.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Lets see how he starts coping without his prem loan players, hes done ok upto now asin points and getting the playersto play for him, but we are still 14th after a very good run & obviously we are going to have bad runs aswell as good, but cant help but think he`ll be propewr struggling without these loans in being injured etc, will be interesting to see how the other players come in and perform after mac showing hardly any confidence in them, even though alot was saying how great he is with the youngsters.
                        It's almost like you want us to lose .....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

                          Bet you canít wait till they start struggling. His test started in August and heís done very well. Already better the last 2 years worth of embarrassing performances away from home and were not even at the half way stage yet
                          So far so good, greg i bet you cant wait to have a pop every time anythings discussed thats not positive enough for you when results arent going our way, get over yourself, 7-1 wasnt embarrising enough for you lol anyway great to see furs playing very well & should be playing instead of rangel
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

                            It's almost like you want us to lose .....
                            The new troll
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              This Ollie vs McLaren argument is tiring now. We lost Smithies, Nedum, Robinson.....thatís 3 key members of our back 5, plus Furlong was injured and we also lost experienced played like Perch. McLaren has hardly brought in top premiership players, one was released by a championship club, one is on loan from a championship club and 2 donít play for bottom half premiership teams. I donít think weíd be anywhere near our league position now with Ollie in charge.
                              If its too tiring for you how about dont post on threads that dont interest you, just a thought
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X