Routledge on Goals on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge on Goals on Sunday

Just watching Wayne being questioned on on his hopes and aspirations for next year as well as the 'leaving' of Sousa.

Looked nervous when asked to give an opinion on Sousas departure but was clearly gutted that he's gone. Interesting that when he was asked about next year he said he just wants to win as many games as possible and then said 'something like...'BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS'...

It was mentioned on this board that some players were looking for moves in the light of the ongoing circus that is QPR. Am I reading too much in this ?

Was just hoping he was going to say ' YEH WE'RE GOING FOR IT ALL GUNS BLAZING...ETC

Also when questioned about Dexter he just shook his head as if to say ' GOD ONLY KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ' Clearly there's a gagging order on what can be said in public or are they just scared of upsetting the powers of be.

Bearing in mind of course Sousa picked Alberti ahead of Wayne before the Bristol City game I'd imagine that he is delighted that the boring 1 upfront manager has gone.

I know I am.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Maddix, i think you are reading too much into it. Most people in football give guarded answers when asked ANY questions, if he'd have said "Yeah, we're GOING for it!!!" some people would say he should keep schtumm and not be mouthing off.....

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Bearing in mind of course Sousa picked Alberti ahead of Wayne before the Bristol City game I'd imagine that he is delighted that the boring 1 upfront manager has gone.

I know I am.
        Well Alberti's going to score 100 goals for us what do you expect?
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

I know I am.
          Are you sure? :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Well Alberti's going to score 100 goals for us what do you expect?
            Only a total ***** could say that ;D
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
            X